logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#634666 10/03/10 05:56 PM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I was sick for quite awhile but am back. And I have a ?. If you want to read professionally like at psychic faires do you have to be certified? People I have read for love my readings and I would love to do faires but I don't know if you have to be certified or even how you go about getting into one to read. I asked an area psychic but she never answered me. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Sarah Redhawk
Sponsored Post Advertisement
sarahredhawk5 #635197 10/06/10 02:45 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Sarah, I don't believe you need to be certified.

I'd just google the faire you want to participate in, and look on their website for registration info. Most faires now have websites that make finding all that stuff pretty easy smile

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

S
S
Hello Sarahredhawk5, You do not have to be certified...many of us aren't (I've been reading Tarot for over 25 years now...run a hobby/business in it)It's expensive to get certified for stuff you already know..LOL but if your interested in certification (ATA is pretty good and there is nother in England..Tarot Professionals" also handle certifications as well. Profession is what you make of it in this realm... Highly recommend you look into a fab book by Christine Jette "The Tarot Card Professional"...it's says tarot but honestly good for all business people and people in teh eosteric areas. Will get you thinking in the right direction and answer a lot of your questions too. Also side note: Be wary of state laws... some require an "entertainers" license and in a few states Tarot/Psychic readings are actually illigal (but know a few folks from NY and you should be all set if you keep it as a hobby biz... read the book worth the info!) Shale

ShaleRune #637911 10/22/10 01:58 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
As well as the useful advice above also consider a basic counselling course. All sorts of issues come up during readings as my wife found out when she did Rune readings at a local festival. She was shocked how quickly people were telling her things they wouldn't tell their doctor or psychotherapist and was very glad of her counselling training as well as realising the high level of responsibility you have to your client as a reader.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.