logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
Rainy season is my most favorite season. It changes my mood.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Spring is definitely my favorite season. Early fall comes in a close second.

Lisa Binion
Fiction Writing

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I love spring. Although fall is beautiful, it makes me sad.

K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Lisa, we don't have much of a spring OR fall here. It seems to go from scorching hot to cold, and back to hot again. Spring would be wonderful except for the allergies, wasps, and heat! LOL! No, I just hate summer, so when spring gets here, it's practically summer already, and I can't enjoy it. But if it lasted a while, and I wasn't allergic to it (lol!), and if all the stinging creatures would go away, I'd love it! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Koala
Koala
You sure you don't live in Oklahoma? Sounds just like the weather here!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Hey, Jilly! Sounds like you might be a SAD sufferer. I just added my article on Seasonal Affective Disorder. You might want to check it out. (I wrote it a couple of months ago, but saved it for now, when those symptoms are beginning, or are right around the corner.)

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Hi, Debra! Welcome to the forum!

So you like rainy season? Good for you. I can't say that I like a lot of rain, but a good thunderstorm every once in a while is kinda nice. smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Hi, Connie!

No, I'm pretty sure I'm still in Alabama! LOL! So you don't have the awesome mild weather, either? Ya know, I remember when I was a kid, we started school the day after Labor Day, and we were wearing corduroy, long sleeves, and a jacket in the morning! Now, Labor Day is scorching hot!

Yeah, as much as I love the fall, it doesn't last long. For instance, we had about a week of mild weather, and then it went back up into the 90s again over the weekend! And before that mild week, we had a record high of 97!! The next week is supposed to be nice, tho'. Highs in the 70s and low 80s. But it won't last long enough to get used to. It'll be cold before you know it! But that's okay--I'll take cold weather any day over high humidity and 90+ degree weather!! It's like I always say--if you're cold, you can add layers and cover up, but when it's hot, even if you're naked, you're gonna be miserable! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Koala
Koala
Yep, sound just like our weather. Maybe a nice week of cooler temps and we have had more heat. Usually we do have a nice week in the spring and the fall and then back to either cold or heat!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Kitten I do get SAD. In Seattle it was pronounced. Here in AZ i am good. Lots of sun. I do miss the leaves when they fall though. A bare tree is a sad tree IMO. It makes me melancholy even if it's sunny out.

Connie - is OK really like that? Hot to cold? Is there ever nice weather for a spell?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.