logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Yesterday when I was practicing yoga I felt so loose and just able to get into poses without any struggle. I was able to do a modified version of this crazy yoga pose and even though I couldn't elevate my back foot off the floor I felt so relaxed and flexible.

Not really sure why since a few hours before that my son and I had a big mix up and I couldn't find him after school (long story but after spending 30 minutes searching I finally found him). We were both in such a panic and so upset about the whole thing but maybe just knowing he was alright helped me to relax a lot.

Has this ever happened to you? Had major drama and then been all mellow afterwards?

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oy!!! That IS scary! My son and I just had a mix-up too after school, and his cell phone was dead!

It took me a little while to unwind though LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I am torn about the whole phone thing. He is in 5th grade. My boyfriends girls have a phone but their situation is different. How old is your son and when did you buy him a phone?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
My son got his first cell phone when he was ten years old. It felt young, for me, but honestly, it made me feel better to know he could call me if he needed to.

I was 29 when I got my first cell phone. Of course, they'd just [nearly] been invented LOL.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
LMAO! I got my first motorola flip phone in 1994 and thought I was so cool cuz none of my friends had one. The used Honda passport I bought had a phone for some reason so I hooked it up and had a car phone and a handheld at one point. I was just too damn sexy for my shirt I tell you.

I think I'm going to get him one for middle school. Thanks for the reassurance.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
My first phone, 1994 I do believe LOL, was some giant motorola too. Not the flip - I just wasn't that cool HA HA HA!!!

I remember watching episodes of "Saved by the Bell," and Zach Morris had this GIANT cell phone!!

My mom got her first cell phone in 1992 - it was in a suitcase - and was bigger than a laptop! HA HA..

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I was against the whole cell phone thing for a long time. I really fought the idea of being available all the time. Now I can't imagine being phoneless.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
They have kid-specific cell phones which are just about "call home" and "call for help". I think it's a good thing for kids to have on them, even if they never have to use them.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I only have cell 'phone for work. As one of my my conspiracy/off the grid (and off the wall) friends comments.

"Getting people to carry around their own tags with lots of information on them voluntarily nicely sidesteps all this 'implant' rubbish"

He made a worrying amount of sense!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
One of the best things I have done for myself of late is to detach from the news, politics, and forces that I cannot control and surrendering to the flow of my life and energy force which I can control. For instance, my son recently had a car accident. Once it was obvious that nobody was hurt my knee jerk response was to run the gamut of negative consequences and outcomes until I remembered to let go, take a breath and know that all I could control right now is how do I get the car repaired and trust that everything happens for a reason. In the end, by simply surrendering, taking action where I could, and not worrying about things I could not change I noticed my stress leveled was greatly reduced.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.