In Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, Tink meets her very FIRST human friend. Nine-year-old Lizzy is a firm believer in fairies, and upon encountering Tink, she decides to interview the pixie and record her findings in scientific field journals.

HOW DO YOU BECOME A FAIRY SCIENTIST: Visit the Children's Movies site and submit your name and email address for your chance at winning a fairy finding field kit.

HOW TO WIN A FAIRY FINDING FIELD KIT: You can enter your name once each day. There will be a drawing from all the entries on September 29th. Four lucky winners will be selected to win a giveaway prize that includes all of the items necessary for locating and recording your very own fairy findings:

1 – Pixie Hollow Fairy Field Journal
    1 – Tinker Bell Reusable Shopping Bag
    1 – Tinker Bell Water Bottle
    1 – Pixie Hollow Starter Flower Garden
This is an absolutely fun prize. My daughters are currently growing their Pixie Hollow Flower Garden. Each day, they both check on it to see if anything has grown yet. It's only been a few days, so there's still a little time to wait before we actually see anything. They take turns writing in the journal each day about their garden. Like I said, it's just a really fun prize that I'm sure any child will enjoy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All prizing is courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment & PixieHollow.com.

Cathy Spearmon
Children's Movies Site