Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Well. I was supposed to be hiking today - when I drove 45 minutes each way last night to find a group of camping people I found out about online, no one was there.

Waste of time and disappointing.

So I am just messing around on the web and reading. I'll take a walk later.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I took my son to his back to school bash. Went with my husband to the bank and GNC, went back to the school to pick up my son, but he wasn't ready, went to kmart (the closest store and I only had 10 minutes) to find my son gym shorts, but of COURSE they didn't have any, went back to the school to pick him up . My son and I went to Walmart bought supplies and the elusive gym shorts, off to the hardware store. Back home and the husband went to the gym the son out to play, the mother in law is hogging the washer so I'm sitting up shell shocked that it's after 4 and except for HER I'm alone in the house too tired to do much but stroll through the forums. His clothes won't be ready for work tonight cuz SHE is hogging the washer.

Other then that, believe it or not, I'm strangely at peace watching Joy Ride 2.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hmmm...I'd toss her some of his clothes to put in with her wash. He's her son after all and she is hogging the washer! You are a paragon of patience, Dianne.

Well, I accomplished all of yesterday's list except I did not get to the movie. frown I was so bone tired and sore all over from this past week's activities. But my son's room is painted and the wallpaper is done in our bedroom. Yay!

My DH said we'll "take it easy today" but somehow our definitions of taking it easy grossly differ. I'm thinkin' put my feet up, read a book, listen to music...at the most, walk or take a drive along the beach. His version? We're touching up my son's room, taping and cutting in our bedroom with the new paint, fixing the dryer, finishing laundry, boxing up some miscellaneous stuff around here and all before his football game begins...oh, and that means I need to make hot wings from scratch. Hmmm. Good thing, I'll be "taking it easy" today!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA HA, oh Lori! Your definitions really DO differ LOL!!

Hot wings from scratch? Mmmm.....

Sounds like you had a really busy day yesterday too.

We were busy, but just doing fun stuff. My husband's band played in Big Bear, so we spent the day hanging out in the fresh air, and listening to classic rock. I got a cool new medicine bag from a really nice Native American store up there, and fresh beef jerky smile

The kids had a great time, though for a little bit my 11 year old daughter was made cuz we weren't shopping right away. So she sat and glared at the band LOL! It threw them - they all thought she was glaring "at them," rather than just glaring LOL!!

She lightened up though.

Today... I'm not sure about. Two things I really want to do: Get two of my songs recorded, and get google analytics set up on my personal website.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Jilly, that's a bummer. But it reminds me of a B Horror movie -- sort of -- a group of campers, who are supposed to go hiking, just disappear into thin air.

A beautiful hiker shows up, and finds everyone gone. She decides to go looking for them, and the chupacabra starts to stalk her....

Nope... she decided to go home instead... chupacabra foiled!!!

Dianne - Urgh! Glad you got to enjoy Joy Ride 2. I watched The Pacifier. It was late, and I love movies where big strong handsome men take care of cute little kids.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi, just found this forum, mind if I join? Could use a little focus myself.

Today
2 loads of laundry
Take care of upstairs lady's cat Toby
Cut back my butterfly bush
Take care of my friend's cats, Socks and Angel
Do at least one page in song book for Ric and Rusty
Reshower to get all that butterfly debris off(ha ha)
Enjoy my kitties and watch a movie

At this point I've completed the first three items. Off to finish.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Jilly
Well. I was supposed to be hiking today - when I drove 45 minutes each way last night to find a group of camping people I found out about online, no one was there.

Waste of time and disappointing.

So I am just messing around on the web and reading. I'll take a walk later.
Were they suppose to wait for you to get there and go with them? That would be a huge disappointment. Hope you get your walk in today.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I am off to my e-book seminar, yeah - then off to Bible study this evening. They start - small group sessions today and I'm joining the one on stress.

The husband is a bit (ok a lot) mad at me today - yelling at our son and I for no real reason, I guess today was supposed to be "his" too. OH well :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Granny, welcome to the Inspiration forum!! So glad you could join us. And how exciting you are halfway through your list already.

What movie to you plan on enjoying later?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Aw Dianne, so sorry to hear your hubby is being so grumpy today. I was telling my hubby, who yelled at our kids a couple of weeks ago for no reason we could figure out, that his yelling may work in a family of big angry bears, but the last I checked, we were people. That didn't help LOL!! But it made the kids laugh laugh

The next day I was still so mad at him I had to sit down and write out a grateful list just to keep me from divorcing him LOL!! And it worked - lucky for him wink

I'm excited to hear about your ebook seminar!

Deanna Joseph

Page 5 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.