logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
It's been 7 days now... I started spotting - had an u/s and saw the heartbeat and was told things look good - then 4 hours later started bleeding more heavily and passing large (golf ball size clots) and another u/s the next day confirmed I wasn't pregnant anymore. I can't believe how unbelievably sad I feel :( I was only 7 weeks pregnant and wonder if anyone knows how long hormones cause all these emotions (anger, sadness, more anger) I am trying hard to find some peace for myself and feel anger at my partner for seeming to not feel this loss as much as I do. I'm really concerned about our relationship surviving this and worry about getting pregnant again.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
I am so sorry you are going through this. It is a very hard thing to go through.I lost my first pregnant too, I was 16 weeks, but baby didn't grow more than 9 weeks :( I had a mc in late march, and again due to a blighted ovum a few days ago. The first mc was way harder than this one. In my first mc, I got very depressed, didn't take meds, I got out of it. It'll take time, it may take weeks, or even months. It took me about 3-4 months to not think about it every day. I was angry at my husband for a few days after the mc as well because he would tell me not too get too excited, but he is probably suffereing just like you but is just trying to be strong for you. My husband stayed strong and to be honest that helped me out a lot. I am trying to not rewind a few months back and end up in the state i was. It is a horrible place to be in. I felt anger, I wasn't happy. And now this time....I feel very scared. We have to wait a year, and gonna go to genetic counseling. Right now I feel as if having a baby is a long dream away, I know I shouldn't think like that but after go through 2 mc in 5 months, its hard. Doctor thinks its bad luck, doesn't think their is anything wrong with us. You will survive through this, just cry as much as you can, thats what I did and it helped. Eventually I gave it one last long cry and promised myself I wouldn't cry and be in that state again. I wish you the best, and I hope you find peace, again, I am realy sorry you are going through this.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.