Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 6 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I'm in the Inland Empire - about 20 miles east of Riverside.

I agree - packing does not work well without boxes LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hey, we were in Corona two years ago. And that's where I had the crochet meetup!

Last edited by Chi-Japanese Food; 09/13/10 05:39 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
On my list today:

Buy some new pants
Take my daughter out to lunch
Work on my ebook.

And Lori, I'm keeping it simple today LOL! No running lists!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Yay! Good for you, Deanna! smile

I love this thread because it helps me focus.

Today I need to take my aunt to the eye doctor, bank, lunch.
Send change-of-address notices.
Call large item pick-up.
Pick up new bed frame.
Drop off stuff at Salvation Army.
Laundry.
Get a wrist support brace (all this moving is taking a toll!)
Vacuum and rearrange furniture in new bedroom.
Pack the pantry items.
Find my glucose monitor.
Get to the gym.
Send out newsletter.

And no, this is *not* a Simple Day for me today! And *yes* I will get this all done but why do I feel that I won't get much done? Because nowhere on that list do you see writing or reading or cooking or working with plants! My favorite things to do. frown

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Lori, you had a busy day! I hope you got to do something fun too!

I did get my list done - though with my ebook, I more organized some research when I thought I'd be doing a bunch of writing LOL. But it's all good. Eventually, the research needs to be done - and better sooner than later!

Deanna Joseph

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Lori,
You certainly had a busy day! Were you able to get everything done?

I actually didn't have a list today. Tomorrow I'm going to a school carnival with the son, then I hope to come home and get some writing done.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
phew!

I crossed off 10 out of 12 items on my to-do list. Could not get to the laundry because the washer was stored and I need to use my aunt's and then I could not pack the pantry because I need to pick up plastic bins. I'll pick up bins tonight and do the laundry first thing tomorrow.

See why a too-long list is a bad idea? I feel dissatisfied because I wanted to get it all done and didn't.

I also nearly cried because my aunt wanted to go to the dollar store even though we just packed over 160 boxes of junk she previously bought!

As for something fun, I at least wrote a list of new article ideas (plus notes)and did some reworking of my novel while I waited at the doctor's office for her. I had two hours of waiting time so I got a lot done there.

Right now, I'm listening to old songs on youtube to put myself in a better mood and reading other editors' articles! Good stuff, guys!

OHHHH!!! And good news!!! Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing just bought a second story!!! Yipeee! The first is coming out in Oct. and the second will be out in Dec.!!! And, I mentioned BellaOnline.com in my bio both times!!! smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Chi-Japanese Food

OHHHH!!! And good news!!! Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing just bought a second story!!! Yipeee! The first is coming out in Oct. and the second will be out in Dec.!!! And, I mentioned BellaOnline.com in my bio both times!!! smile

YAAAAAY!!!! Congrats Lori! This is very exciting! I love the Chicken Soup for the Soul stuff... very touching, inspiring and uplifting!

Yeah, you had a really long list, and still, to accomplish almost all of it is a big deal! That's awesome!

You helped your aunt pack 160 boxes? Oy! I don't think we packed that many boxes when we moved last June. That's a LOT of stuff!

Deanna Joseph

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Thanks for the congrats, Deanna! smile

Yes, we packed 160+ boxes but not all yesterday! Oh, no, there is no way you can pack 160 large boxes in one day! We packed those over the course of a week. And guess what? That was stuff from only three rooms!

She is a hoarder and it is depressing. But at least, she is somewhat of a clean hoarder. It's not like on those tv shows. No unsanitary junk, no old food, no filth and there was lots of living space in the common areas. She is just a neat hoarder in that every little nook and cranny was jammed with stuff.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Oh, and today, I will...

*go to WalMart to pick up some necessary items (tissues, hairbands, plastic bins, etc.)
*pick up paint at Lowe's or Home Depot
*get laundry done
*find an inspiration piece at Cost Plus (to decorate our bedroom)
*remove wallpaper
*help paint my son's room
*cook dinner

And chill with my DH, maybe see a movie. Date Night was nice last night but we missed our movie. frown

Wish me luck on getting this all done! And no, it will not be a *Simple Day*!

Page 4 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 6 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.