Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
Last Friday was National Day of Silence.

If you're still in school, did you participate?

If you're not still in school, would you have participated, if it had been observed then?

After you take the poll, leave another post and tell us why or why not!

National Day of Silence Poll
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 04/24/09 11:13 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Barbara Sharpe

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
I voted "yes" that I would have participated and I hope that's true. It's hard to know now. I was definitely outspoken about things that mattered to me. Even though I wasn't out yet, there were a couple of my classmates who were teased about being a "fag" or a "dyke" and I would always say something if I heard someone do that. It's hard to know for sure, though, how I would have responded if my teachers weren't supportive. I was very worried about getting good grades so I could go to college.

Barbara Sharpe

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I also voted Yes also

Rosie L
B
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
B
Hi, Rosie. Why did you vote yes?

Barbara Sharpe

P
P
I think we should have a day of silence for Jessie Dirkhising also.

Last edited by Pat83; 09/06/10 12:37 AM.
P
P
And what about Jeffrey Curley...we need a day of silence for him too. Accordiong to a yearly study conducted every year from 1995-2008 by the Political Research Associates, out of all hate crimes reported, 16% were on gays and lesbians, 18% were on people for their religios beliefs, 64% were on people who are [b]ACTUAL REAL MINORITIES[/b] such as being black, and the remaining 2% were on people for being mentally or physically handicapped/impaired. LGBT hate crimes are less than a 10th of 1% of all violent crimes committed/reported in the U.S. each year. This is just from one study...I can site more if you want. Why is it that the media and activist groups feed the general public misinformation making LGBT hate crimes out to be an epidemic when it is clearly not? Why do the media and those same groups fail to tell us that the original intent and manipulation behind Matthew Shepard's death was a robbery. Why are we tightening our laws on these hate crimes when they account for so little, but at the same time, we have been loosening our laws on sex offender crimes since the 1950s. The promotion of homosexuality is just a small piece of a much bigger plan by the elite towards a form of eugenics helping them achieve their goal of a new world order. We must face the facts that homosexuality IS in fact a developmental disorder, so they can get they help we need. At the same time, we need to stand together unified, and fight against elite group that runs the Federal Reserve Bank, which has been working since it's inception (through it's control of our media, government, and educational systems) to demoralize and destabilize the rest of us, so they can impose their laws/will on us until they have their fascist regime. It's time to wake up America! Also, keep in mind, in 1973, the APA removed homosexuality off their DSM list as a disorder due to gay activists aggressively berating them in a bullying fashion, forcing them through shame tactics to vote to remove it. The APA attempts to cover their own butts on this decision by the studies conducted by Alfred Kinsey and Evelyn Hooker. Studies of which are extremely bias, flawed, and shoddy to say the least. Stop listening to the media people, and do your own research

Last edited by Pat83; 09/17/10 10:50 AM.
S
S
Join Us on the First Ever FREE Dating site for Queer Indians NO HIDDEN CHARGES BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.