Print Thread
Page 3 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 255 256
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
No, I didn't find anything else better to do except pout. Then, I went to be early. How immature of me. He tried to apologize, gave up and we talked about it the next day.

What a difference a day makes. Today, we're having a totally wonderful day together. smile

I LOVE that saying, "At least it's not raining rocks!" LOL. My hubby's from Texas where he has seen it rain rocks, or at least hail the size of rocks! So it can happen.

I like to say, "It's better than a poke in the eye." One day, I absent-mindedly said that to a stranger who was complaining about something and then, I saw that he had a patch over his eye (presumably from a surgery or injury) and I stammered..."I guess you would know. Never mind." He just stared at me. With his good eye. And I ran away.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Lori, I laughed so hard,I nearly spewed my teeccino all over my computer!!!! Oy!! What are the odds!

"I guess you would know."

HA HA HA!!!

I'm sorry, it must have been embarrassing, but it sure is a great story now, isn't it wink

I'm so glad you had a great "next" day.

We did too. My hubby and I have been having a difficult time, these last few years, and sometimes I wonder where we are going. Then we'll have a good weekend, and it makes me realize I want to just try all that much harder with him.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
D.C. Dianne?? How FUNNNN!!! And so glad to hear you had a "witch-free" evening LOL!!!

What movie did you see?

Last edited by Inspiration Deanna; 09/13/10 11:01 AM.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today:

Get "Dear Prudence" memorized
Write an article

Other than that - PLAY it by ear! My daughter has the day off, so we'll probably go to the park or something fun!

Deanna Joseph

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
How fun, Deanna! Seize the day and make it a memorable one for you and your daughter!

As for my daughter and I...we need to head over to help clean out my aunt's house (she is a very organized hoarder) and it will be quite an effort. We spent most of the weekend cleaning and we're not even halfway there. frown

And then, we take her to the doctor. And I'll write an article or two. What can I/we do for fun? Hmmm. Suggestions? We'll have the late afternoon to do something!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Lori, we seem to have something in common. An aunt who is an organized hoarder LOL.

We've been helping her clean out and organize - it can be SOOOO exhausting! I come home and just want to shower!! And then sleep it off LOL!

Hmmmm... For fun later? Frozen yogurt, book store, coffee, going to the craft store and looking at all the decorations for fall? Those are all the things I'd love to do LOL!

Last edited by Inspiration Deanna; 09/13/10 11:15 AM.

Deanna Joseph

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Omg. I *love* to do all of those things! Great suggestions. Although I really don't feel like shopping or bringing in one more item into her/our house. We're moving in. yikes!

But Pinkberry sounds yummy. smile Or picking up some yarn and making a quick autumn crochet craft?

What do you crochet? I was thinking of starting a new crochet meetup in my area. Before I moved, I started a nice meetup where I met some great ladies of all ages and backgrounds. Some were really young with newborns; others were mature. Most were somewhere in between We made all sorts of different projects and loved to share our creations! We yakked, ate, crocheted, taught, ate, yakked, laughed. I had raffles and contests, too. So so fun. You're in So. Cal. Maybe you can make it to one of our future meetups?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA, that sounds like one of our typical homeschooling park days. We mama's (during the cooler months anyway) will knit or crochet, yak, eat, and crochet.

I remember when I was little, my mom made all these daisies out of yarn. Her goal was to make a bunch, then hook them together for an afghan. She never finished it, but I was thinking about how pretty it would be - and how fun to work on a bunch of teeny projects. Though, they weren't really "teeny." Probably about 6-8 inches in diameter.

What color is your prayer shawl going to be? I have this lovely purple, super soft yarn I want to use. I also have so gorgeous winter white and red that I want to mix to make a scarf for myself for the holidays.

Ooooh, maybe we should visit the crochet forum LOL!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Chi-Japanese Food
Maybe you can make it to one of our future meetups?

That would be so fun! It would be lovely to meet you face-to-face!

Deanna Joseph

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Where in So. Cal are you?

We're in Orange. We're supposed to be moving junk from my aunt's house now but we're taking a loong break. Anyway, can't do much until my hubby brings home more boxes!

Page 3 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.