logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark

Below you will find a link to the 'Cartoon History of Poland' created for Shabhai Expo 2010. I consider it quite amazing and interesting. It is only 8 minutes!

As there are some historical characters, I was wondering how many you would be able to recognise! Please, post the names of people you recognised (please, add time during which they are shown in the film so that we could all check and learn ourselves). Unfortunately I have no prize I would think off, but let's do it for our satisfaction... and the film is reallllly good:)

Cartoon History of Poland on YouTube

Barbara Swiech, Polish Culture Editor
Polish Culture Website
Polish Culture Forum
BookAdvisor.Eu
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
Shark
Shark
V
You just took this from another group, and I think a far better one. Come up with your own ideas, don't just copy others. We need new things.

I am sorry, if I upset you, but this is a fact.

Mike

Gecko
Gecko
Barbara thank you for posting the youtube link. great animation. I am not familiar with Polish animations. You bring this to light.

Mike...how many forums must you get banned from. You just don't learn or get it do you. I guess a tiger never changes his stripes. Maybe they should ban you right off this planet. Your comment was so unnecesary and uncalled for but so typical of you and your behavior so no surprise to me.

V
Shark
Shark
V
This is just your thinking, or lack of. And who cares what you think anyway. Is there no freedom of speech, here. You may be the troble maker, not me. Look into your own heart, first.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Mike, no you did not upset me:) don't worry:)

Haha:) believe it or not but I never had time to check other forums. But I alos never stated my idea was unique. I am sure there were contests like this even before the group, you are talking about, set up the contest.

Anyway, sure - there is freedom of speech. But I guess the general rule of the forum is- if you do not like something, you do not have to take part! But allow others to enjoy it!

Anyways... I really like that movie. Somebody sent me a link via facebook. Although 8 minutes seems too short to tell the whole history of Poland;)

Barbara Swiech, Polish Culture Editor
Polish Culture Website
Polish Culture Forum
BookAdvisor.Eu

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.