Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tiger
Tiger
Thanks Jilly!

Originally Posted By: Jilly
The best thing for adsense is to have a lot of rich content targeted to a niche topic, all linked together so navigation is easy and people can really use the site as a resource. You want it to be a useful destination that people link to.

The more people link to you as a resource, the more Google will direct people at you. More eyeballs, more clickthroughs.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Not yet. Just started my new blog. Still looking at all the things available. How do you use AdSense?

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Di!

It is a form of revenue that Google has - I gues they call it a "plug in" (lol-I am NEW to all this).

If you get a chance, do a Google Search and it will explain. Alot of the FREE blog sites have this "option" as you have to make sure it is AlLOWED on the site. Amazon may work better for you as a writer from I have read on this site. I hope someone with more experience will answer your question. Jilly - you there? Tks!

Originally Posted By: Di_A.A.Lit.Editor
Not yet. Just started my new blog. Still looking at all the things available. How do you use AdSense?

Last edited by Angela - Walking Editor; 09/05/10 08:52 AM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
HiDianne,

I just started filling mine in last night. I need to find a book on how to use Blogger. I clicked on help and nothing helpful came up. It took awhile to figure out how to make my first post. Turns out I was not in the right spot. Took me an hour or so to figure that out.

I want to get a couple of articles filled in before I start the Adsense part.

Can you do affiliate links to Amazon from there too or is it a separate account if you already have one for Bella Online?

Angela,
What are gadgets on Blogger and how do you add them?

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Dianne:

Congrats on starting on your project, once you get it set up you have to send me your url.

I am going to go check my blogger account and get back with you on the questions you mentioned as I have not touched it since setting it up (lol).

Went with weebly for my active blog as Wordpress(which seems to be popular) and Blogger was taking too much time and TESTING my patience(of which I have ZERO/lol).

Be right back!

Originally Posted By: Dianne W - Editor
HiDianne,

I just started filling mine in last night. I need to find a book on how to use Blogger. I clicked on help and nothing helpful came up. It took awhile to figure out how to make my first post. Turns out I was not in the right spot. Took me an hour or so to figure that out.

I want to get a couple of articles filled in before I start the Adsense part.

Can you do affiliate links to Amazon from there too or is it a separate account if you already have one for Bella Online?

Angela,
What are gadgets on Blogger and how do you add them?

Last edited by Angela - Walking Editor; 09/05/10 11:00 AM.
Tiger
Tiger
This is going to be "confusing" if I don't use "Di" for one Dianne and "Dianne" for the other Dianne (lol).

Okay, Dianne (Career) - since it has been awhile since I dealt with blogger, does your url have "blogspot" in it? Want to make sure I am on the right site as I had created several blog "possibilities"(lol) when I first started out before I decided on ONE (Weebly).

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
You can call me "d" if it'es easier...lol... I'm always so happy when I meet another Dianne with two "n"s in their name.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
Tiger
U funny and trying to CONFUSE me further (lol). Nope, sticking to "Dianne Career" (for you) and the other "Di" as that is what I started to call her in the Walking Forum and since I FORGET stuff - she has "Di" in her screen name - yes, I cheated (lol).

How is your leg doing? Back to exercising and life in general?

Originally Posted By: Dianne W - Editor
You can call me "d" if it'es easier...lol... I'm always so happy when I meet another Dianne with two "n"s in their name.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
lol...whatever works for you babe...giggles.
No - actually it's bothering me more. I might need to go back to the doc next week. The good thing is that I have more time to work at putting together my blog...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
Tiger
Well, keep us posted and take it easy. Your leg has to heal before go back to doing your normal stuff.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.