Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
F
Koala
Koala
F
I have to go to work now, but when i come home this afternoon i will look up the herbs, it takes awhile to translate them over into english. But in the mean time take it slow and easy.

Flower
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I feel sorry for the poor kitty. I go up 2x a day just so he as some company. I'll have tighter glutes when she gets home... grin

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
F
Koala
Koala
F
Ok i got all the herbs together granny. I�m not a doctor so try at your own risk. When i have bronchitis or congestion, i make this tea.
I use my herbs dry
This is for 100 gram

Sweet root 25 grams
Thyme 10 grams
English plantain 40 grams
Fennel 15 grams
Marsh Mallow or Common Mallow 5 grams
Iceland moss 5 grams

Mix and grind but not to fine.
I use for one cup tea 2 grams of the mixture, put in a tea filter, cover with a plate and wait 10min. Either with honey or without your choice but the honey works good for the cough.
I drink this about 6-8 times a day, when i have a bad bout of congestion. Enjoy and get well soon.

Flower
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
thanks..I'll fine the herbs this weekend.

Granny
J
J
I'm going to try to find these ingredients this weekend. My husband has had asthma the past couple years...worse in the humidity. Well, I already have the marshmallows, interesting ingredient. Thanks. Linda

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I'm sorry to say I didn't walk today. When I got home this morning, I had breakfast, fed the kitty upstairs, posted here, took my meds and slept for 3 hours til I had to go back to work. Still wiped out, will be going to bed as soon as I'm done here...but can't let a day go by without "hanging" with my "buds"....Tomorrow should be better!

Granny
Tiger
Tiger
Flower, if you do not mind my asking, what type of work do you do? Ignore my question if you rather not answer (lol).

Originally Posted By: flower70
I have to go to work now, but when i come home this afternoon i will look up the herbs, it takes awhile to translate them over into english. But in the mean time take it slow and easy.

Tiger
Tiger
You sound like me, I am more worried about Jeremiah (our dog) being along too much by himself due to my boyfriend working 12 hour shifts and me being in Orlando instead of Phenix City. I guess we have that "soft" heart Granny.

Originally Posted By: WalkingGranny
I feel sorry for the poor kitty. I go up 2x a day just so he as some company. I'll have tighter glutes when she gets home... grin

Tiger
Tiger
You are so cute Dr. Flower warning everyone to try at their own risk(giggling & still giggling).

Everyone STILL ALIVE?????

Sorry Flower, I just had to "tease" you a little....

On the serious side - did anyone try it? Did it work? I hate tea, I do only coffee - but if I had congestion, believe me I would be downing your tea. Thanks sweetie for sharing with us - this is what makes this family so special - caring!

Originally Posted By: flower70
Ok i got all the herbs together granny. I�m not a doctor so try at your own risk. When i have bronchitis or congestion, i make this tea.
I use my herbs dry
This is for 100 gram

Sweet root 25 grams
Thyme 10 grams
English plantain 40 grams
Fennel 15 grams
Marsh Mallow or Common Mallow 5 grams
Iceland moss 5 grams

Mix and grind but not to fine.
I use for one cup tea 2 grams of the mixture, put in a tea filter, cover with a plate and wait 10min. Either with honey or without your choice but the honey works good for the cough.
I drink this about 6-8 times a day, when i have a bad bout of congestion. Enjoy and get well soon.

F
Koala
Koala
F
I am a certified nurses asst. i work with elderly people taking care of them. So dr. Flower says take it slow and easy. Ha ha.
My hobbies are working with herbs if you understand what i mean.

I hope everyone is still alive. Onery.

Flower
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.