My husband and I want to name our kids Ruby Camila Jones and Parker Benjamin Jones. Our other ideas are: Kennedy Serena Jones, Serena Kennedy Jones, and Larissa Kennedy Jones. Honestly, we're not sure but we REALLY need help. We're asking online and some people LOVE Kennedy as the first name. Some people love it as the middle name. Some people are writing comments like this... Please, not Kennedy...Ruby Camilla is so pretty and feminine and classy, it wouldn't be fair to give your other daughter such a low-class, unfeminine name. What about Serena Lorelei? Serena is gorgeous, and Lorelei flows a bit better with it than Larissa would. That way they would both have lovely, elegant names...you wouldn't give one of them a beautiful, expensive porcelain doll and the other a Goodwill Barbie with a missing leg, would you? I know it's our opinion but we are desperate for help. I've always loved the name Kennedy NOT BECAUSE OF THE PRESIDENT AT ALL. I've always thought it's cute. But I don't know. I don't want her to grow up having a sister with a gorgeous name and her having a low-class name. If it is a low-class name. PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by Emy; 08/26/10 02:14 PM.