Here in the Ethnic Beauty Forum recently, we had a post that really started me thinking. I realized that as women, there are many things that we know. There are also many things that we may not know. For this reason, I would like to -- from time to time -- discuss our bodies, the working of them, and care. I'd like to do this, in articles, and here in the Forum, because these are subjects not often tackled from an ethnically beautiful standpoint. By that I mean I would like to discuss our health, the well-being of our bodies, our minds, and even our spirits. Sure, we'll yet discuss makeup, cosmetics, hair and its removal, and external accoutrements. Yes, I will yet review books that I believe may be of interest or contain relevance for the ethnically beautiful. However, I also want to discuss things that are important to our inner woman, because as the women that we are, as the ethnic beauties that we are, our lives are not all fluff and powder puffs. So what I�d like is for you to meet me, halfway. Yes, to make this truly an interactive experience.

If you have questions, or suggestions, or should you simply have something to say, meet me, and the Ethnic Beauty Community here in our forum. Log in, or create a new log in. It�s free. It is easy, and takes all of a few seconds. No one will ever use your submitted info to hard sell you anything. That is not our way, here at BellaOnline. I would simply like us to �talk,� to create a running dialogue. In the Ethnic Beauty Community we want to share, and laugh. If you need to cry, we�re here for that too. If you received a promotion, or if it's your birthday, if your divorce is final -- and you�re relieved, or grieved, hit us here, in The Forum. Post it under the topic: WHAT'S YOUR OCCASION, so we can talk about it. Email me too. I may not be able to get back to every single one of you, but know this. I am feeling you. I am like you. Know that what matters to you, matters to me too.

So let�s get this party started. For those of you who have already posted and faithfully check out new Forum posts here in the Ethnic Beauty Community, and elsewhere, thank you!

I would also like you to know this. I am working on a few other things for you. Like you, I too am learning. (Hi Jeanne!) Thus I hope to soon offer you chances to win some of the products that I review. We may even have a contest or two. It will all be in good fun, and in the name of sisterhood, because as I once told you, we are the Ethnic Sisterhood. We are a beautiful tapestry, comprised of lovelies the world over. Ethnic brothers are welcome too. Don't forget...we want to keep it clean, and safe, yes, but most of all we want substance, and issues that matter, to you.

Therefore, until next time, remember, beauty does not start from out -- but from in.