R
RAD Offline
R
I like quick meetings. Say hi then bye.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
RAD Offline
R
Am I seen on this forum? Oh how can I have a relationship if nobody sees me?

K
K
I met my boyfriend at school,my advice is that it is not a nice relationship jst relax ur man or woman will b on the way coz the only one who knows what is best for us is the creator,God.God decides who and who are going 2 b the right pair and when will dat happen.Dnt giv up stay at home,do what u usually do and forget bout partner,one day-one tym.......

Tiger
Tiger
While you are busy living your life to the fullest, that is when you run into your SPECIAL person. fish

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I met my girlfriend in my backyard, What are the chances of that happening again.?
She lived 4 doors down from me
We were both out raking leaves wink

Rosie L
F
Koala
Koala
F
Wow rosie those odds are not so high by meeting her in your back yard. I have heard alot of people meet they mates by grocerie shopping. Thats nice too.

Flower
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I am very lucky that I get around myself. Good thing I worked far from my house which I had to take buses to work. I have met alot of people on bueses and trains too. I don't date them but want to know something about them like how they lives and where they go. I have learned alot from them and they gave me lot of good ideas which I never thought about it. During my lunch hour I take walks and see what people do for their lunch hour. Most of them goes to shopping for lunch and grabbed bites on their way back to works. They seem so relaxing when they came back to work. Some sits by riverwalk, jogging and chatting and smoking too. It is nice to see all kind of people.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I have no trouble meeting guys, the WRONG guys. They don't fall at my feet, but a great number of them stumble in my direction. Although I'm not, I'd prefer to be a bit more agoraphobic because of some experiences with the men I meet; they make me want to lock myself inside and never come out again.

The reality is, I'm highly intuitive and sensitive to energies, plus I pay extra attention to details when I meet someone new. So by the time they have spoken, I usually have them pegged correctly.

Although I have no trouble meeting them, the odds of finding one who I'd actually consider dating is about as likely as finding a dinosaur egg in my back yard.

K
K
online :)

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.