logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I know it's off topic but I lost my little tabby cat last weekend, she was only five and in good health when she suddenly had a lung infection and within twelve hours was gone.

And I feel lost without her. My other furbabies are still there but for a tiny little cat, she left a big hole...

I just usually post here so felt most comfortable sharing here.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I'm so sorry Jeannie. Please don't feel embarrassed for posting here. So many of us have kids of the feline and canine species, and we totally understand. I lost one of my kitties, Ellie, 2 years ago to cancer (she was only 6 years old!), and it still hurts.

If there's one thing I know though, it's that childfree people are some of the best, most responsible, loving (sometimes misconstrued as a bit nutty) pet owners on the planet. And, I'm sure that your little kitty had the best 5 years any kitty could possibly have. My heart goes out to you.

-D.

S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
I also just lost a young cat to an unexpected issue - know that you are not alone in your grief. All the souls that touch us stay with us forever - the sadness will diminish so that you will be able to remember the good times - try to keep those close and she will live on as she was - vibrant and loved.

Susan Hopf
Horses and Animal Life site editor
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Jeannie...I lost a 4 year old kittie this spring. I had her since she was a week old and when she crossed the rainbow bridge it nearly broke my heart. I too have other furballs to love, but also understand the "furbaby hole in your heart", I have one too.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
M
Shark
Shark
M
I'm sorry for your loss, and although some who do not share that "animal bond" may not understand, I along with many others on this forum, do. I hope you will be uplifted by the great memories you made with your cat. You should do something to memorialize him/her.

P
P
I'm so sorry for your loss, Jeannie. I love my kitties so much and would feel the same way if something like this happened. Please know you gave her the best life and she knew how much she was loved.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss, Jeannie. I don't have cats, but I've had ferrets cross the Rainbow Bridge and it's always though. Hang in there.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Thanks so much everyone, such wonderful support is precious to me.

Xx

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
my pets are my closest companions - losing one would be incredibly difficult. Sending you healing thoughts...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.