logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
OP Offline
Since I was just a child in preschool...I have been warning everyone around me of future events to come. Not really understanding that 'not everyone is seeing the same horrible events' as me. I have always had these "dreams" while completely awake. Most call it a gift...I consider it a curse. Being born a Caulbearer has positioned me in harmful environments throughout my entire life.

However, within the past several years, I've begun to use these "dreams" to help myself and others. I'm asked on a regular basis, "What do you see happening in the future?" Some take what they hear to heart and draw up a protection plan...and then a few become upset at what they have heard, because it's not the answer they were hoping to hear.

I've decided to post this discussion, in an attempt to share with others...the dreams I have had of the near future. This topic is only to help others understand and/or help prepare to the best of their abilities. If I receive enough interest, then I'll post my visions in several segments. If you're one of those who don't want to to know...then all I can simply say is, "DON'T VIEW THIS THREAD"
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from those of you interested.

Jade Edwards - Director
Sok Ko Healing Modality

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/28/10 03:53 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Caulbearer11
Welcome. I am interested in what you have to share.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Jade, there are many with similar "talents" here, I'm one. I too used to refer to my inheritance as the "Family Curse." I was dismissed as a child and even accused of lying. When my daughter started showing signs she had received her part of the inheritance, I decided to break the negativity and only use positive terms like talent, or ability. We have a level of communication I treasure, as I never had anything close to it with my Mother.

I don't think I was born with a caul. These things aren't discussed in my family. I was jaundiced and a few days after birth had an excessively high and unexplained fever which almost killed me. My daughter was not born with a caul and had no life threatening illnesses. For us, I think it's just an ability from my Mother's side.

I have experienced precognitive dreams since a child. They were partially turned off in May, 2000, but started back up this past August. The preceding months of the OK City bombing was the only time I had daymares. My normal dreaming is lucid, the precognitive dreams are not, and I also experience "instant knowledge" while talking with others.

As for my dreams from last August, there are several with strikingly similar dreams and visions. I am very interested in yours. Please share.

In another thread of this forum I posted a "seed" of mine had sprouted. My Father does not share his Father's strong belief in dreams, but I felt compelled to try one more time and share mine. I was very blunt and said "I'm not the only CRAZY person experiencing this!" He has started planning and preparing. Unexpected seeds do sometimes sprout.

Some people will never listen. But at this moment in time, with all the uneasy feelings, I think more people are receptive to information from unconventional sources. We'll never convince everyone, but that's not stopping me, and others here, from reaching out to as many as we can.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Jade welcome,

This is a forum with ultra similar cursed/gifted individuals and many are reaching out as well as there really isn't anything else you can do. I call it taking a negative and turning it into a positive. You're right, there are people who don't want to hear but you just have to keep going for the people who do want to arm themselves.

I see it like the fairytale, "Three Little Pigs." Two of the three wanted to play without a care in the world while the last one pushed on building something that would sustain what he knew was headed their way.

I can't tell you the number of political dreams, broken street pipes, windows smoke, some green haze ??? whatever that is - but it's green like right before a tornado but with more dark clouds above it...but they have to do with the future and there are 3 types of people -

The dazed, like they can't believe it, the rioting/angry and the 3rd little piggies. I'm hoping to be one of them and help others who might want to be one too wink

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/28/10 03:55 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
Hello, everyone I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten to write...it's just that once I started writing, it kind of turned into a book! :) Anyway, I'll post something soon.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get that too. It's really interesting. I can sit in front of my computer and nothing comes, but I'll know I have to finish an article. But, when this other thing happens, it's almost like channeling. There isn't anything I can't answer and a once mild posting turns into a sequel of Moby Dick.

I've been getting some harsh feelings about governmental changes, specifically with health care. I understand people are frustrated with HMO's, but this other thing when it is implemented, though you might not have had health insurance before and now with the changes will or could, it feels more of a security just for the person to know they have it, but has equally if not worse hoops you'll have to go through and a great deal of waiting.

No one will be special once they get everyone in and the people who lead lives vicariously and/or dangerously, well all of those people will be in the waiting rooms with everyone else as well. There will also be something I see protecting illegals, so say they do need care, no one is reporting their status - so basically we'll have other people's countries here as well. Taxes become outrageous.

Homeopathy, learning about plant functions, basically finding as many of your own coping mechanisms between now and whenever this things goes into play will help a great deal, and, in more ways than one.

My husband and I are growing herbs in a closet - legal ones, lol, but hard to find plants. We're working with the biochemical elements or properties as much as we can. We're also sowing the seeds of the plants and using the leaves so the plants recycle themselves.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/04/10 07:54 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We're all patiently waiting. Thanks for the update.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
OP Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This pretty much sums it up. Especially the communication part.

I know it may seem like that shouldn't be the biggest, oh my gosh, but this communication thing branches out like a tree. That's what I see. CB's or some other type of signal to get through to someone is something I've been writing about for some time and networking with people, you can trust, wherever you are now.

The communication seems to hit, cells, internet, banks, utilities and parts of the military I feel have already been infiltrated with some type of a scrambler having to do with radar/sonar so our transportations and military vehicles that rely on these end up running into each other, planes, train, subwayys and water vehicles like subs.

All of the peole who are complaining and demanding this and that go ballistic on each other. Their complaints will have done nothing int he way of thinking rationally or having the skills to organze and ration. There will be a great deal of people thinking, "Every man for themselves" moreso than them and they won't be use to it. It's especially bloody inner-cities.

Not everyone will lose it though. There will be some who don't panic and are brave and iwll allow others to join them if they are willing to act in a jointly manner. Growing will be big, composting, etc. You'll want to learn about herbs that heal, help you sleep, keep you alert, etc.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Fascinating...and scary! You guys have any ideas about when this might occur? Do you feel that 2012 is significant? I really want to be prepared...or at least attempt to be...

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.