Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thanks Jill!
That's one of my favorites too smile
I truly miss being able to do stained glass and am looking forward to getting my studio set back up. We're going to be moving this fall, so I'm hoping to be able to have everything set up to do Christmas presents for everyone this year. For me, the glass work is like meditation - it really helps be ground and center and relax.

Debbie Striker
Creativity Site
Creativity Forum

Upcycling stained glass that survived a fire, was hand collected from the ashes, tumbled, cleaned and turned into beautiful wire wrapped jewelry.
Fire Phoenix Glass Creations

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Yup there are some things you can't release. So see if you can find help for them. Yes sometimes your helper won't be much of a helper. That does happen. So move on and get a new helper!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
More cat stress and car stress. I have been checking a lot of things off my to do list, but the car in CA is still just sitting there. I have no had time yet to find a new VA for this. It was a lot of energy to set up the first person for that.

The cat thing i had to just suck up and deal with. The cheapest place within 100 miles is in Jerome to get her spayed and aborted. it will be $125 and i can't let her eat or drink tomorrow before Thursdays's surgery. Which means none of the pets get to eat or drink tomorrow since I really have no way to separate them from the food station. Blah blah blah. I never asked for these cats and am considering just taking them all to the humane society and sticking with my dog. I do not have the time, money or energy for all this. I am just trying to do the right thing, whatever that is.

In the meantime I am checking off a ton of 'imminent' things and interspersing them with easy, low-level items. And I need to take my atavan at night to get to sleep, since my inbox of things to do is not getting any smaller. I just lie awake and worry.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Jilly, I hope your kitty is doing okay today. Sometimes you just have to suck up the cost and just "do it". You will be glad later when you don't have to deal with any more problems with her. 1 BIG thing off your list! Hope you are doing better now. Hugs to (((you))), friend. laugh

F
F
to me I need to get focused on the MOST important task and FOCUS stands for Follow One Course Until Successful. I like your idea of saying other items will get done soon, but not now. That thought helps me feel like I am not negelcting anything Katie Brandt www.FreedomOnlineTraining.com (coming soon!)

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Debbie, I am with you on the glass working as meditation. i am like with that many forms of creativity. So soothing! On the cats, i switched things out and found vouchers for the boys, so they will only be around 50 each. They are in surgery right now.

Still trying to figure out mama cat Faramir. A local cat rescue lady is helping me figure this out. I am waiting for her to come up with something and call me back. My next best option is to give her to the Sedona Humane - who can't take her until Sept 15. Which means I'd have kittens again. So we will see.

My car thing is complicated on both ends - the new car and old one and the other old one. I still need the deed and the new tires on the white jeep cherokee. I still have the deed for the old yellow jeep that i traded the white jeep for. And then there's the broken car in CA that I have done nothing about.

OK, i sent a text to the guys i am dealing with the jeeps about. Once I get my title and tires I will have to pay for someone to put the tires on, and also get one of those free brake checks somewhere (probably in Flagstaff). And then get it registered and insured and plated, etc...So i am dealing with THREE cars and THREE cats and getting no actual work done.

I do have a handyman coming to the house tomorrow to set up a grey water system for my washer and utility sink.

Ok, right now I am calling the post office to find out why my address is not registered as a real address in the system. I can't order anything online.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Called the post office - they need to track this all down. SIGH. They too will call me back.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jilly - just look at all these tasks that have gotten handled! Celebrate that things are all coming into order in your world!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
The car and cat things are handled. That is good. yesterday I had to put down my sweet William and I am grieving. My head is aching from all the crying and I miss him. My other animals are helping.

So, anyway, cars and cats - done. Post office, done. I have a leaking sewer tank in the rv and some more rain water to store (before they breed mosquitoes). I just don't want to get out of bed, or even do the hike i had planned for sunset today with friends.

Back to being behind on tasks. I would really like this week to get a lot of articles and reviews up, deal with everything on my editor help plate - there is one task i am avoiding doing - and clear out the romance questions so i can start the next month with a fresh clean slate for my work projects.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Sometimes tasks have to take a back seat to health. If your health suffers, nothing else matters.

Low Carb Forum
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.