Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I am slowly getting less behind - my mother helped me set up a schedule where i get ONE thing done a day. It's been helping me feel less overwhelmed. Things are actually getting done.

My stress this week is this cat Faramir. She is pregnant again. I need to get her spayed asap and need to find the cheapest possible way to do it. I am looking for vouchers but it still has me stressed out. I am not ready and settled in my mind to do research yet. I even hired a Fiverr VA to help with this but she seems to have disappeared.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
My stress today is physical. It is 80 degrees in the house, 90+ outside, and the AC said "no way!" when I turned it on for the first time this year. I have lots of work to do, indoors and out, but have to go slow and drink lots of fluids and try not to fret about it. Tomorrow is another (hot) day.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Claybird, this thread and the linked article discusses ways to stay cool without AC - forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/609470/Re_Ways_to_Stay_Cool_Without_A#Post609470

I feel for you. My AC has trouble with this heat also. Stay cool!

F
F
I totally feel your pain Exersice Editor - I dread coming back to work after being away for a while because of the large heap of emails that need to be dealt with...and in my head it all needed to be dealt with yesterday! Here is a tip I have found works for me: When I leave the office for a day or two, I set up an autoresponder for my email that let's people know when they can expect a reply to their email. I always say I will reply one day after I get back. Then, if I do get through my emails the first day I am back, everyone is happy because they got answers from me sooner than they thought.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I'm actually a little less stressed this week. The kids are happily enjoying themselves at the grandparents and my mother in law has been in bed pretty much since we got back from dropping the kids of last Saturday. My husband has been working nights so he's been asleep during the day. It's almost like having the house to myself. I don't even mind the heat that much! giggles...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Dianne, not sure from reading your post what your stress is? lol. It sounds all good to me!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
lol...Jilly - it does sound good doesn't it.
The stress is usually - a stressful job coupled with that woman (otherwise known as the MIL) that's still in my house. It had gotten to the point where my eye started twitching again and it usually only does that when I'm on stress overload.

With the kids gone, the MIL seems less uptight and is backing off. So stress is almost down to zero. Wait though. I'm going to pick up the kids this weekend from my folks so I would imagine when we get back on Sunday - the stress-o-meter will once again fly off the charts...lol...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dianne - it's wonderful that you had some quiet time to rest and recharge!

I'm feeling fairly relaxed right now. My inbox is clean. My coursework for the week is done. By book piles are diminishing day by day as I send them off to editors! I am seeing real progress.

Somehow this week and next week have a lot of things on the schedule, which is unusual for me, so I'm glad I have things reasonably caught up to let me get through this.

I need to keep working on these book piles and continue with the progress.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
stress of the week... a Family Meeting In Another State, I wasn't Included so BF n me went to a 24 hour coffeeshop and he bought me a candy bar inna middle of the night, and I had some incense and a candle and had a vigil til daylight. i was Verra proud not to be on the fonio every 20 minutes not even ONCE, just sit and wait for the outcome. then; i get the how it went call and there was So Much AMBIENT Noise in the background ... i was pacing and sticking my finger in my ear not to listen to the airplane, the EMT sirens, the library book cart, the construction crew, the large trucks going by... LOL

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This week's stress - pregnant cat, car issues, handyman issues, issues with the heat and feeling under the weather.

I have good days and bad days. This is a bad day. frown

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.