Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
I've been very tired, too. And my foot aches for some mysterious reason. After 4-5 days of constant pain, I am worn down by the most simple of doings. I've been reading about activated charcoal (uses), and decided to make a foot soak with it. What.a.mess. My foot did feel better for a while, tho. Hope you are feeling a little better, and rested. Because of the extreme heat I am on the same schedule as the desert wildlife. I really enjoy the very early am and late evening here, sharing space with a myriad of wild critters. I do feel blessed. Hope you have a good day!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
OP Offline
Your schedule of rising early sounds great. It used to be my favorite time of the day because I had the most energy. Seems the fatigue has taken that pleasure away, at least for now. Hopefully one day it will return. We are way hot again. Will be for the rest of the week. Have to duck and hide again, being careful not to even venture toward to door! LOL Keep cool and I will try to do the same. Glad to read the charcoal foot soak helped you. I assume it is not nerve pain? Is it spasms?

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Last year my dr. wrote me an RX for a drug that he said will really help the fatigue. My insurance co. denied it, saying it was only approved for other conditions. My dr. was so annoyed. I cannot remember the name of the drug, but will find it for you. Will do a search for either the ins. co. denial letter or do an internet search for "drug helps MS fatigue" till I recognize the name. Have you ever tried these type of drugs and did they help? I have had good success with bladder control drugs. As to my foot, it had to be nerve pain due to the feeling of cold, the humming, the severe ache. Who knows if it was the soak, the charcoal, or my finding the pressure point that seemed to release it... It wasn't spasms, b/c the baclofen didn't even touch it, even double dose. When the fatigue, or pain gets me down that bad, I swear I'm willing to go Big Fat Greek Wedding and "put some Windex on it". ha. I'm pretty much up for anything that might help.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Want to pack up our virtual U-Hauls and take the virtual Interstate over to Neuromuscular Diseases? The forum is starting up for MS and other NM's. YAY!

OP Offline
Sounds good! See ya there.

M
M
Welcome to the forum you two! Don't mean to 'eavesdrop' on your postings, just wanted to welcome you and say hello!

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Hey Monica! We'd been waiting for weeks for somebody to join in. Geez. I hope that isn't eavesdropping, cause I read EVERYBODY's posts! lol Isn't it wonderful to have such a place to exchange ideas and views and learn from other peoples' exp? I only wish I'd found it sooner.

OP Offline
Hi Monica. Yes, we are both very happy to meet someone new. Not that we aren't thoroughly enjoying the company of one another. ;) Tuscongirl, I just noticed there was a post before the one suggesting we switch to another forum. Sorry I missed it before. I take Lyrica for the nerve pain I experience in my right leg and I have had success with Prozac for my killer fatigue. My GP decided we should give an "oldie" drug a try since nothing new was working for me. I am so happy he encouraged me to give Prozac a try because it is the only drug that has given me relief from the fatigue that has side-lined me for almost 2 years now.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Still looking for the drugs' name for the fatigue, (it isn't the one you named in the other forum). I tried the Lyrica but it made me so weak and tired. I have noticed that I am becoming more and more drug sensitive. Dr. mostly gives me child-sized doses.

OP Offline
Hey tucsongirl! Hope you are hanging in there? I'm trying but it is very hot here in Jersey! lol Been busy but just wanted to drop by and say howdy! So . . Howdy! :-)

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.