logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#607396 06/27/10 05:11 PM
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
My Rocky has taken to seaching my bathroom waste basket for old q-tips. He's so funny...he paws through everthing, finds one, then holds it in his teeth as he marches around like he's got the biggest catch of the day. I love to watch him when he does this.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
LOL, That's funny Granny
My Asia is into straws, he'll steal them right out of my can of soda
And looks hilarious walking around with it smile
Don't they just make you smile

Rosie L
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
they sure do Rosie. So he's a thief...hahahahaha...how cute. Another one of Rocky's things is caps from water bottles. If I leave one laying around it becomes his. And think of all the money I've spent on toys for them.... wall

Granny
L
Shark
Shark
L
just make sure Rocky does not eat the cotton off the tips--could cause a problem! one thing you can do with supervised Q-Tip play is to flip them---use the tip of your nail and press in the center of the stick and let your nail slip off and they will pop up like tiddly winks and cats will leap into the air after them!
mine also love paper balls made out of sticky note paper--I think they like the smell of the sticky. And braided strips of leather cord hanging off a dowel (cut a slit/wedge into the end and put the leather thru it like an arrow and bind it onto the end.)but the favorite toys for my kitties are these little mouse pillow shapes--just little cartoon printed mice on little 2x2 square pillows stuff with fluff and maybe some catnip. you could make them easy (does not have to have a mouse printed on it.) just soft little pillows--they bat them around and carry them and roll over and kick them and then put them in their beds and sleep with them. I also notice my cats have favorite colors--my Mage likes hot pink and lime green, while Merly likes gold and yellow. And Magick loves golf balls--he likes the weight of them, I am looking for some hot pink ones. Mystick likes pingpong balls. Cats are easy to find toys they like. Just always have to think of safety.

RavynG

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Ravyn...I pull the cotton off before I throw them away once I saw him take them. Good thought though. Yesterday I took an old sock, put cat nip in the toe, then stuffed it with leftover stuffing from an animal I made my grand daughter...then more cat nip and tied it at the ankle. My Rocky went nuts for it. Simba, he doesn't seem to play much...too undignified for him...hahahahha I read about the ping pong balls...I'm going to get some when I shop this weekend. I also made paper balls yesterday. Love to watch my kitties play

Granny

Moderated by  Melissa-Catholicism/Cats 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.