Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#604651 06/12/10 06:47 PM
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Lauren, your great article about Healing Broken Hearts got me to thinking..I want to help my friends devastated by the oil spill. They are letting it really get them down. Are there any crystals, plants, colors, books, etc. that I can incorporate into their lives in a subtle way that will help ground them and refocus? They don't even live on the Gulf of Mexico like I do, and I will be moving inland until this mess is better, but this grief for me is nothing compared to losing my daughters, and my friends have nothing to compare this to. I hate to see them losing their spirit. You, and the others on this site always have great insight. The swan in my avatar, I am worried about him and his family as well.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Let me reword part of my post: I don't mean to minimalize the Gulf Oil Crisis, it is too great to really grasp when the long lasting effects will end. We on the Gulf Coast are overwhelmed way beyond our ability to deal with this. The fumes are poisoning us and the clear oily residue in the water is and has been, killing so much. The shores are littered with death and tarballs. The sheen is here and oil has entered the Bay. We have not had to deal with the dark oil yet where I live on Pensacola Beach but it is just around the corner and there is no stopping it. Birds are flying into windshields and pelicans are walking around inland, bumping into buildings. We suspect the fumes and contaminated food chain. Dealing with this is a completely different situation than dealing with my daughters dying, and I am trying to help friends who can't snap out of their funk. We all need help; yall are helping me smile so I can help my friends and we thank you.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Firefly, you and your friends are in my prayers. I also send healing love to you for the great loss of your daughters.

You can make a healing circle of crystals (similar to a Native American medicine wheel). Crystals have a lot of energy and choosing the right crystals are important. This type of healing can help your friends, as well as you in regards to your daughters.

There is a good link/source for crystals at Healing Crystals

I wrote some articles on healing with crystals if you are interested. You can read them at THIS LINK.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 06/17/10 05:39 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Firefly

I'm so sorry I haven't responded, life has just been a bit packed lately. I've just got my book out in the last few days (more on that very soon) and I'm back from my honeymoon in Turkey.

Reading your message made me feel so sad. It really brings it home how awful the leak was- yes we see the pictures- but when someone you know is seeing the effects so many miles from the worst devastation- that's just huge. I wish I could wave my New Age magic wand and do more. I'm with Phyllis and feel prayer is a good way to go.

Crystals are wonderful, but in the face of such huge trouble they can only do their bit. What about taking a map of your part of the coast or printing an aerial photo from Google maps and then placing crystals at the points you intuit need most help? I would choose smoky quartz points or clear quartz if you don't have smokies. People from further away could also help like this- effectively sending distant healing with crystals to the land. I don't think there is any danger here of sending too much healing.

much love to you

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.