Y
OP Offline
Y

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Hi Yingyang. You have some very serious issues going on and I wonder if there is some way to get some help - some financial and medical assistance and some counseling? I know there are government programs for low income people, offering such help.

And it would be good for you to ask around if there are any young mothers' groups to join. It seems from your story that your circle of friends is toxic for you, and your mother is also unstable. A solid group of fresh new people, all young moms or about to be, would be a breath of fresh, clean air in your life.

Those are my first thoughts - get some government help, and find a supportive womans' group where you can be around healthier minds and better energy.

Last edited by Jilly; 05/09/10 05:48 PM.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Groups with other mothers would be reasonable except my car is sitting at the used dealer ship hints no ride and its not that I don't have a car it's just that I'm going to have to take these guys to court if I ever want to see it again. I cant even get I ride to my doctors appointments and the nurses are threating to report me to the state as an unfit mother. I just sent out the invites to my shower and the fist thing my aunt did was ask if the fater of my child will be there. I said no we're not together, She responded by saying I see he can't stand you either. My family is already starting to say there nasty things to me. I can't wait for the rest of them to join in(sarcasm) I'm am completely against asking the state or government for any asisstance of any kind. How bout they just stop taxing us that would work nicely! If any thing I will go get another job. My mom is mentally stable, health wise well she might not make it through this procedure today in which I'll be taking one of these hospitals to court. Pray for her!

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.