Ah, the seven wonders of luxury travel, mine would include:
1) A dip in the heated pool of the Spa at Baden, while snowflakes fall all around.
2) A private gondola ride down the Grand Canal of Venice.
3) A private cottage on the grounds of the Jasper Park Lodge, in winter, complete with private butler.
4) Champagne cocktails at the Top of the Mark, San Francisco.
5) A little villa at the Hana Maui Hotel.
6) New Years Eve in Vienna at a ball.
7) A day spent cuddling every rabbit at the Rare Breeds Farm in Salisbury, England.