logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#596299 04/18/10 04:12 PM
L
OP Offline
L
I recently had a dream about a missing person and have since had this strange connection to the father. I can't explain it because I now feel like I have known this person my whole life and never met him. The father wasn't even in the dream but I now feel very drawn to him. The father is not the perp either. Why do I feel this connection? What does it mean?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
I'm sorry, but I did not understand the dream and what part of the dream was the dream and what was real life. Could you please re post the dream but just the dream, without any real life explainations? Thanks that will help to clarify.

L
OP Offline
L
I'm sorry, I reread my 1st post and it is confusing. My dream was about a missing person. It basically showed me what happened. I don't want to say who it was. Since the dream, I have been feeling a connection with the father of the missing person, not the actual missing person. I feel very drawn to this missing person's father. I don't understand why. I did not have much interest in this particular case or the father before my dream. I now feel like I have know the father my whole life and never met or talked to him.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
It would seem that you may have been in an astral/dream state that made you receptive to psychic information or knowledge about the event. I don't know if you could pass the information along somehow clearly stating that, "this is what I saw in a dream" or if there are any anonymous hotlines set up, you could pass along the info sawing what you saw in the dream. Of course, there is no proof that what you saw is actually what happened, but it could also give anyone investigating the case leads to missing information. It may be that your are very empathetic and can feel the father's pain.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.