logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
OP Offline
S
I am belong to dry skin style.As we all known,dry skin in winter is very uncomfortable. I need some moisturizer to keep my face preserve moisture. There are so many moisturizers in the market, then i don't know how to choose the best one!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
There are certainly many products out there for dry skin and it can be quite confusing trying to select a product. Have a look at a recent Body Care Article "Best Skin Moisturizers for Winter" for a few ideas! Browse the Body Care Site for more suggestions. One product that is very popular and recommended by dermatologist is Eucerin Original Moisturizing Cream.

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you for your suggestion. I got it!"Best Skin Moisturizers for Winter" is really good!

Gecko
Gecko
AVON has a lot of creams/moisturizers for dry skin and they don't break the bank!

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
S
S
Hello, When winter comes, the heat kicks on and your skin begins to dry out faster. If you already have a moisturizing ritual, then you may not be affected as much. But if you don't, then your bound to get dried out skin. Here are a few potent moisturizers you can find in the best facial moisturizer: Avocado oil Babassu Vitamin B5 Jojoba oil Olivem is a unique emulsifier developed from olive oil. It's the most compatible natural plant oil with human skin and greatly hydrates and rejuvenates the skin. Thanks.

S
S
There are many different kinds of face cream. Some are designed for specific purposes, such as to improve the look of wrinkles or to provide sun protection, while others are just designed to moisturize. To choose the best face cream, begin by considering what your specific needs are and what type of skin you have. If you have dry skin, consider cold cream like Pond's, which the French use.

_

Last edited by BB -Body Care; 03/22/10 05:02 PM.
L
L
you skin is dry so you choose oil base cream contains more percentage of vit E ,i think it will help you .

Shark
Shark
I am using UV Follow Me, a recently launched (here in Singapore) product from Japan. So far my skin relates well to the moisturizer.

It comes with a Total Miracle cream too, which you can apply overnight. In the morning, face feels so revitalized.

There are lots of budget products to choose from that works the same way too.

B
B
Best Skin Moisturizers for Winter" is really good!

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
With good moisturizing cream , U can try home remedies to apply in night like honey, cream, milk, oil-base item. This will work as support system for your skin.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.