Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
G
After all these years, I found coffee that I really, really love but if I wasn't open to always trying new things I never would have found it.

And I am talking about the flavor of the coffee not the "fixins". I mean who wouldn't love a caramel latte with whipped cream.

The coffee, strangely enough is Kirkland Signature House Blend. I got it at Costco. My biggest fear is that it is going to disappear.

Do you feel like that about any coffee?

Finding Coffee You Can Love

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
I love coffee, I love it a lot. I use to buy all the expensive itty bitty little bagged coffees. Then I discovered a grocery store coffee - plain ol Folgers Black Silk. It is a dark rich blend. It is wonderful! I will have to try your Kirkland Signature House Blend sounds good.

I carry around a 32 ounce stainless coffee cup all day - it gets filled at least twice a day. The doctor asks, how much coffee do you drink - just two cups doctor smile

G
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
G
Diana!

You are just too funny!!! laugh

If I ever give up the Kirkland, I might just try the Silk!

Finding Coffee You Can Love

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
E
eye Offline
E
I love Kona. Just plain Kona not the blend. My mother in law makes wonderful coffee and it's plain old folgers but I just can't make it taste that way. Maybe it's the company?!! I also like certain teas' There's a matte vanna that have the flavor of a really rich smooth coffee without the acidic aftermath. I oe coffee, all coffee!!!

Koala
Koala
The secret is in the water. Two people can make the exact same coffee, same amount of coffee, same amount of water, same coffee maker. One uses filtered water, or may have great well water, the other uses water you don't even know tastes bad until you discover your coffee isn't too good. Filter your water smile We even drag our own coffee, coffee maker, and filter to hotels when we travel. We even bring the filter camping.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I don't drink coffee, but my MIL says that she can buy the exact same brand here as she does in Rochester or Georgia, but it tastes worst here then anywhere else. Do they make coffee different depending on the region? Or is it just another MIL dig?

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Koala
Koala
It is all in the water you use.

S
SWK Offline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
We've always been partial to Seattle's Best Coffee, although we'll buy a bag of Starbuck's Sumatra when we've got some extra $$ laying around. But usually, for daily use, we buy whatever Kirkland (Costco) specialty they've got going on. The house blend isn't bad, for sure, but we like the darker roasts. Currently in our coffee press each morning: Kirkland Rwandan. Smooth and rich. (And we use water through a PUR filter. We live in a pretty hard water area, which does affect the taste!)

SWK
G
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
G
@SWK

I am still enjoying my Kirkland house, but my son brought me some Cafe Trinite coffee from Trinidad and that is good too. I am in coffee heaven, lol!

Cafe Trinite--Coffee of the Caribbean

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
We get Texas Pecan coffee beans at Costco and once in a while they don't have it. My husband made me buy 3 at a time so we can keep it on hand-lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.