Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
Here's the latest article from the Single Life site at BellaOnline.com.

Reasons to Love Being Single
Living in unpredictable times can evoke feelings of loneliness and fear, however, it is possible to thrive and find happiness in being a person alone.

Last edited by Cy_Single_Life; 07/02/09 10:13 PM.

Christyann Anderson
Single Life Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Hi Christyanne,

The link to your article is:

Reasons To Love Being Single

Great article!

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 07/02/09 09:57 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
Hi Phyllis,

Thanks for the compliment and the link! I haven't figured out how to put them up on the forum yet.

Christyann Anderson
Single Life Editor
Cy,

I realized years ago that my journey of self discovery was not possible until I became single again and the time for myself. I have many friends and family members and enjoy being with them. I do, however, treasure my time alone, when I have the space I need to meditate and grow spiritually. Often, when one is involved in a relationship, it is not possible to do this at the right times. Relationships can be wonderful, but, so is single life.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
Phyllis,

I think you are right. I feel that often we forget how important spending time with ourselves can be. Especially when things are hectic, or we are going through a difficult time. It's easy to loose track of ourselves and the time just slips away.
Moreover, our personal spiritual growth and well-being, when nurtured, makes us better people within our relationships with others.

Christyann Anderson
Single Life Editor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I have been single for over a year, and during this time I have grown emotionally. I no longer have to worry about my partner cheating. Or have to endure the ups and downs of a realtionship. After many years of trying the whole "dating scene", I have come to realize it is a waste of time. You leave the situation drained and emotinally scarred. Relationships are great... only when they are heaven sent.

*Transitions*
P
P
After years of people telling me how to live and what's right for me, how to do things. I'm learning to live my own life, make my own mistakes. I'm learning what makes me happy, and growing on my own. I am living by myself. understanding who I am. what I am. And I'm really beginning to enjoy my life as I make my own mistakes along the way. I'm finding things that I like to do, I learned a lot over the last a couple of years.

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
I'm with you on that Patti. After my husbands death (second marriage), I've decided Im going to live my life the way I want to live it. I love it so far. I can come and go when I please and not have anyone tell me what time to be home or have anyone to argue with. I do miss my husband very much, we had a strong connection but now its about what I want in life, not what others want me to have. I've been thru enough people telling me what to do. I've become more involved in organizations, I quilt and love it, Im condo hunting for a place for ME. Nothing like having freedom and loving it. I wish you the very best. Hope it all works out for you.

Julie

I can eat crackers and cheese in bed late at night while reading.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
P
P
I haven't been on here for a long time. I hope everything works out for you, and wish you the very best also. I may find a guy that would be the right fit for me someday. but it's up to a person to make themselves happy. People sure do get mad when you start putting your foot down, when they're use to running other peoples lives. Of course, they have more issues then you. They don't want to look at their own issues. I'll be trailer hunting, in a couple of months. Good luck with your condo..

Patti

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cy_Single_Life 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.