logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Wrinkles appear normally after 30's and no one like to look aged. There are many creams and lotions available to reduce them. If you are tired of them or need a alternative procedure, try these tips.

Smile - To reduce wrinkles

Be happy and smile,it is not healthy for your body and mental health but also reduce the progress of appearance of new wrinkles. When you smile, the blood circulation in facial skin tissues increases, and thus it give more energy to the face and reduce the risk of wrinkles.

Water therapy - Wash at least 5 times a day

Use clean water to wash your face, it will reduce the progress of up coming wrinkles. Wrinkles are made due to the stress on the facial skin tissues. One cause of this stress is drying of the skin. Dryness of tissues lead them to damage and production of wrinkles. When you wash, skin become fresh and it give you a luscious and beautiful look.
Also water reduce the production of any bacteria and the blackheads.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks. Very helpful information.

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Can I reduce skin irritation when using Rigid Collodion? I just ...appearance of scars by wrinkling and pulling the skin...really hope I don't have to find an alternative after...well. I used soap and water to remove the stuff but my...

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Good tips! Did you know that the sun is the number one culprit behind skin wrinkles. It's so true! Avoid too much sun exposure ladies when it is high in the sky and do use a skin cream with SPF 15 or higher.

[quote=BB -Body Care]Good tips! Did you know that the sun is the number one culprit behind skin wrinkles. It's so true! Avoid too much sun exposure ladies when it is high in the sky and do use a skin cream with SPF 15 or higher. [/quote] Yes true but do not forget to use a sun blocker even when the sun is hidden behind the clouds as the harmful rays will still affect your skin. Don't forget to put it on the backs of your hands and around the neck, these are areas that are often forgotten and that look bad after someone has had some surgery done. Facial exercise and facial massage are excellent ways to rejuvenate an aging face. My Mum uses a program called Facialwizard and it has really improved her skin.

I
I
drinking lot of water which makes the skin fresh and it give you a luscious and beautiful look.

F
F
Some beauty tips-: Balanced Diets make you gorgeous. Diets rich in fruits, nuts, veggies, whole grains and fish, lead to smoother and younger looking skin, fewer wrinkles. Take a Walnut, powder it well, put a little almond oil for moisturizing, and add one spoon of milk and a little rose water. Make a Paste of this. Spread the paste all over your Tanned Skin. Wash off after it is dry. Daily application will lighten your skin by 3 tones without any recourse to costly creams. A paste of dried orange peals powdered and added to two table spoons of curds is helpful in removing blemishes and scars.

Last edited by Fetterlein; 04/14/10 04:29 AM.
K
K
*Cancer tumors cannot live in alkaline water. All cancer patients should be using alkaline water. You and I should be drinking alkalized water so our bodies won't provide an environment for cancer tumors to live. *Alkaline water is fantastic for insomnia and colic. *The brain is 90% water and when it can't maintain that percentage it will pull water from all other body parts. *Salt, caffeine, nicotine, valium, alcohol and sugar put your body out of balance. If we don't keep our blood pH at 7.3 or above, death will occur. In fact, death will occur if the blood pH goes below 7. *The hydrogen ion is positively charged . An Ionizer changes the hydrogen ion into a negative charge. The liver loves negative hydrogen ions. That is why kidney and liver problems can be helped with alkaline ionized water. *Urine that has a strong odor indicates an unhealthy body. If the body is balanced there is no ammonia and protein in the urine. *An over acid body causes kidney stones and gall stones.

A
A
Its really been a very nice info. I 'll try to follow it. Thanks for sharing such a useful info buddy.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
hi, thanks for these useful tips one more useful product is astringent for oily skin, astringent is the best to reduce bacterias of face. it decreases the acne too

Last edited by alica; 04/30/10 06:33 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.