Cambridge, UK, March 5th, 2010 - Jasper Apps today announced the release of "My VacationT" for iPhone and iPod Touch, available on the App Store. "My VacationT" is an app for travellers which is packed with features, all within the app rather than simply being an interface to a website, with yet another login. Regardless of network coverage the interface makes it simple to capture the memories of a trip, rather than let them be forgotten.

Tony Short, Director of Jasper Apps explained, "The idea behind "My VacationT" grew during a trip to Jasper, Canada. It was a trip of a lifetime, worth treasuring. We all have fond memories of past vacations, but those memories fade away over time. Once back from vacation, despite best intentions, there is rarely the time or inclination to spend time on a computer to record what happened and to label the photos taken. "My VacationT" harnesses the iPhone interface, camera, and GPS to encourage users to update a journal during the vacation.

Features
. Plan activities and what to pack before the vacation.
. Take photos and video during the vacation, together with captions and location data.
. Write or record audio journals for each day.
. Interactive playback of the vacation including maps, photos and journals.
. Upload photos and journals to Facebook, Twitter and email.

The release date is perfectly timed for those going on vacation during Easter, or starting to plan for the Summer.

Device Requirements: iPhone and iPod touch running iPhone OS 3.0 or later Pricing and Availability: "My VacationT" is available at an introductory price of $3 (USD) and available exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Travel category.

More Information
www.myvacationapp.com

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Last edited by NYTravelEditor; 03/05/10 12:46 PM.

Jennifer Moore Stahlkrantz, Editor, BellaOnline.com
New York Travel & Leisure