Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
C
Can anybody give me some insight about how I can get liability insurance? I do relaxation massage; I am not an LMT. I spent many hours taking massage classes at an accredited vocational school, but did not complete the courses. I have taken a ceu class given by an LMT for LMT's and managing estheticians. The class is approved by the Board of Cosmetology and I'm about to take her advanced class. I give a darn good relaxation massage. I know I can't call myself a 'massage therapist' or an LMT; I know I can't do deep tissue massage or medical massage....just relaxation massage. I understand that in Ohio we don't need a license to do relaxation massage but we must rigorously stay within our scope of ability. I'm about to open my business in a salon and need liability insurance. I've been told that as long as I can produce proof that I've had a certain number of hours in training I can be insured. Anybody have any advise? experience with this? would like to hear what you have to say.....thanks!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
Better you can go through this [url=http://http://www.howtodothings.com/finance-real-estate/how-to-get-a-public-liability-insurance-quote]article [/url]. This will give you some idea about what you seek for. [url=http://www.texashealthinsurancenow.com/]Health Insurance tx[/url]

Last edited by amndalb; 03/01/10 04:30 AM.

Moderated by  Teresa - Holistic Health 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.