logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I've posted a few times in the past about other topics, and now recent events have kinda explained past experiences.

Last June my 11 year old son was diagnosed with a rare cancer. He did chemo and radiation but he's relapsed and his odds are not good to beat this strain.

Are there any protection and or healing spells or routines I could do for this situation? And I guess I have to also ask (and I hate having to think this way) but if it begins looking like he will not win his battle what then???

Thank you in advance for reading and helping a lost mommy.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis, redneckgirl! I know how devastating that news can be. My boyfriend was diagnosed in April of 2009 with cancer - he had a tumour growing between the long- and short-term memories in his brain. He was on and off treatment (chemo and radiation) through the summer, thanks to the healthcare situation in the US. The day after he told me about the diagnosis, I began sending him healing light and energy. I was relatively new to energy work, and I know I made some 'mistakes', but I believe the Universe rewards all genuine attempts. On 18AUG09, he was told that he had a 2nd tumour growing, right next to the first, and that he only had 2 months to live. I changed tactic and sent him specific colours (pink for Universal healing and blue for Universal love), visualising that the tumours were unable to grow. He stopped treatment from October to this month (again, health care issues), and finally was able to go back for another MRI. From October to February, with ZERO treatment, neither of the tumours have grown at ALL! The doctors are amazed and have told him that he's a candidate for a radical new laser surgery. As of today, 18FEB, he is four months past his 'sell-by' date. Now, I'm not for one moment saying that its all because of the work I've been doing for him, sending him energy. But I can't ignore the fact that in four months' time, this very aggressive cancer has not advanced at all. I suggest for you a regimen of positive thinking. Surround your boy with the Protective Light every time you think of him, and then send him the pink and blue lights. (I imagine them with sparlkies, like Faerie dust or something, lol). Don't forget to surround yourself with the protective light first. If nothing else, maybe you'll feel like you're doing something for him in a situation where there's not much you CAN do. I know its helped me over these past months. I send you love and light. Please keep us posted on your son's progress! Peace

R
OP Offline
R
Thank you for the positive story.... I really need that right now I have tears in my eyes reading yours. I agree with the positive thinking and have been teaching that to my son as well, actually I think it might be the other way around sometimes lol.. you'd never guess meeting him that he's sick, he acts n feels just like any other day.

I will try the pink and blue lights like you suggest, and continue on using 'psylogical medication', believing that one can heal one's self.

S
S
I'm glad I was able to encourage you. There hasn't been a single day that I've thought that my boyfriend won't survive this. He's not really into the energy work or any of the 'new age' stuff, often teasing me by calling me a 'squirrelhead', lol, and I've fought an up hill battle trying to get him to think positively. But with the recent news, he's started to think there may be an end to this tunnel. Your son sounds like a great kid. Positive thinking will help so much (sometimes I think it works more than medicine, lol). Would you mind sharing his name with us? And again, please keep us posted. Peace

Last edited by Sioux; 02/19/10 12:23 PM.
R
OP Offline
R
My lil guys name is Daniel Jr. we call him DJ ;-)

Gecko
Gecko
SS to hear about your DJ. it is a shame to see such a young soul having to take on such a heavy burdon. Cancer does not discriminate.

Try to keep as much positive energy in your home and around DJ when all possible. Just remember, no matter what the outcome, there is a plan and a reason. It is every parent's worst nightmare to have a child fall ill and worse.

I wish you the best..... please keep us posted.

Proud Pagan
S
S
I'll add him to my prayers. :)

P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
I love the positive feedback from Sioux and Maureen. Many folks do not understand the tremendous effect that can come from simply thinking and then expanding the energy of our positive thoughts. I also admire your efforts, redneeckgirl, at encouraging DJ to think positively. It is, after all, his life path that is playing out. Kudos! Sending love and healing light your way.

Phoebe Sol
Pagan Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I read once that a study done with children who had cancer produced remarkable results. It was all about positive thinking. The counselors working with the children would have them focus on the center of where the pain/disease was and imagine a white light, just a tiny dot in that center. They told the children to see this white light as a healing source. Then imagine the white light growing ever larger until it consumed the disease and healed the body. The children were then asked to draw a picture of this healing process. The energy of these children changed from hopeless to very positive and happy. This produced amazing results and most, if not all, the children became stronger and overcame the cancer. This was many years ago. I like the phrase "expanding the energy of our positive thoughts", Phoebe. It certainly worked for those children in the study. I wish I could find that article - it was in a magazine like Redbook or Good Housekeeping about 25-30 years ago.

I also send love and healing energy to your son and you, redneck girl. Stay positive and strong. Hugs!

PS: a healing ritual with candles and herbs can also help. "Candle Magic" by Scott Cunningham is an excellent book to get info from. "Magical Herbalism" also by Cunningham is a wonderful and very helpful book.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 02/23/10 01:25 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
R
OP Offline
R
I know it's been a long time, been busy with everything over the last year. To sum up... in June 2009 we got our first diagnosis of MPNST (cancer) this in itself is only seen in 400 people worldwide a year with a 40% mortality rate in 5 years. He had that removed and treated successfully but it did spread to his lungs (5% survival rate) which was discovered in February 2010. In March shortly after my post, we were put on an experimental drug (only 7 kids allowed on the trial so we got real lucky) it's purpose was to stop the growth and basically put the tumor to sleep. I'm happy to report that according to the latest CT scans from 12-2010 and 3-2011 it appears that the tumor has actually DIED!!! How this happened is unexplainable medically speaking. To this date there is no known cure for this type of tumor and the trial meds were only to put it to sleep, not kill it. What we've been given can only be described as a miracle. I want to thank everyone here for their insight and guidance. I did put together a video on youtube if you're interested, it's called "Daniel's cancer story".

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.