Next Thread
Print Thread
#581592 01/30/10 01:44 PM
F
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
F
Last night I had a dream that surely must be prophetic. There are familiar symbols. Could anyone here help interpret?

My daughter and I (and maybe a few other family members) were standing outdoors and gazing at the beautiful blue, wide open sky. We were just amazed and overjoyed at the glorious sight of it. When we turned around, we saw this puffy black rain cloud moving toward us. No rain was falling though. We braced ourselves to be hit by rain.

Suddenly, a field of energy whisked this black cloud over and past us and it dissipated. We wondered what happened and when we looked to the left in the sky, we saw an invisible jet or plane. (We could see a shimmering outline with a few tail lights so I could tell it was there.) It had pushed and dispelled the cloud for us.

Then, we saw another black cloud.

This time, a huge flock of very large-winged birds came. Their wings flapped and blew the cloud, dissolving it away.

We were amazed.

What do you think this dream means? Trouble coming but also help? What do the jet and flock of birds represent, do you think?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
What an uplifting and reassuring dream! I think you may have the answer, "Trouble coming, but also help."

There are other contributors better and more knowledgable with dream symbols, but here's what these two elements mean to me.

The jet could symbolize assistance from a technological source that will save you or a family member from the black cloud.

The flock of large-winged birds could represent assistance from either a spiritual source, or a gathering of friends and family coming to your aid in disspelling the black cloud.

Hoping this makes a little sense to you

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
F
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
F
An update: Part of this dream has come to pass. My daughter underwent some minor surgery but it took a bad turn and did not go well. However, the worse did not occur. They were able to complete the procedure and she is fine now.

As for the second rain cloud...I don't know if it is coming or if it already came in the form of her first night's terrible suffering. The flock of birds could have been me (my name means "a thousand birds") and I slept my her side for the next three nights, keeping watch over her and helping her through it. I hope that was it and that another rain cloud isn't on its way.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I am so glad your daughter is doing well, and that she had "A Thousand Birds" by her side. Also hoping all the black clouds are now dispersed.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.