logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
V
TIKI IS DOING OK THE SCREAMING IS STILL GOING ON BUT NOW MY B&G LIKES TO JOIN IN . MY BOYFRIEND DOES TRY TO TALK TO HIM AND FEED HIM BUT TIKI WILL LASH OUT VERY QUICKLY HE HAS BITTEN HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES PRETTY HARD TOO. WHEN TIKI SAYS HEY BUDDY YOU KNOW HE IS TRING TO GET MY BOYFRIEND NEXT TO HIM TO BITE HIM.LIKE I SAID THE BITING IS SOMETHING I CAN DEAL WITH LATER MY FIRST PRIORITY IS THE SCREAMING IT IS REALLY BAD,BUT I GUESS HE HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE BETTER IT WILL JUST TAKE TIME .. MY AFRICAN GREY BUMPKINS LIKES TO CALL TO TIKI AND GET HIM GOING THEN YELL AT HIM AND TELL HIM HE IS A BAD BIRD I GUESS WE ALL NEED TIME TO ADJUST IT IS JUST I GET A LITTLE NERVOUS THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO CONTROL HIS SCREAMING AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT STRESS!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU TRUELY BELIEVE THAT EVENTUALLY HE WILL ACCEPT MY BOYFRIEND AS PART OF THE FLOCK OR WILL HE ALWAYS BE LASHING OUT AT HIM HE ACTUALLY SEEKS HIM OUT TO BITE WHEN MY BOYFRIEND IS NEAR ME TIKI MAKES THIS CRYING SCREAM, SOUND IT IS WEIRD VITTS

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Shark
Shark
C
I am going with you Diana. Its cold outside! Did you see the poem coming through email? Winter [censored] It's Cold The End

C
Shark
Shark
C
It takes time for a bird that falls in love with their mate to accept boyfriends - girlfriends. My conures haven't done that I guess because there are two of them together. Plus, they only have had one home. Diana is right with her advice and it does take a bunch of time and patience. They are like kids. They try to get attention and do all sorts of bad things, they want attention even if it is bad attention. The other birds may join in for a while simply because they all feel they need to be the loudest.

N
Amoeba
Amoeba
N
The real question I ask Bird owners.. Who is really training who? It seems like the Birds tend to train and manipulate the humans more sometimes, LOL. They are smart... very smart!! Who needs kids, I have birds, :)

R
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
R
I think I am inclined to agree with the kids part, animals have fewer hormones to deal with. Don't have to worry about dating. Staying out all night. Good point ncc

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
With Animal House having several anti exotic pet shows broadcasting. (The pythons and monitors are a serious problem) I am not downgrading this problem in the least. This problem had far more to do with the class 5 hurricane than exotic pet owners. Though there were obviously some releases. I felt it was a good time to dust off this tread and continue with it. We have all got to know each other a little better. I think the main thing to bring out is the difference between responsible exotic pet owners and the non-responsible; in far fewer numbers. Why must the press show the rare bad side and not the proximate good side of exotic pet ownership?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.