I am having a real problem with my mans daughter at the moment. She completely uses her dad all the time , he works away alot and does alot of 12 hour shifts which is why he doesnt see her as much as he would like. But i phone her or leave her messages on msn when he is home , so she can come and see him , but she never does , i think she has seen him twice in the last year, she has always been the same as long as i have known her. Anyway, she had a baby last year and now she is just being difficult , she phones my partner up and winges about him not going to see her and his grandson not knowing who he is , we made arrangements for her to come through here which she did and we went up to where she lives (which is a long way from us) to see the baby , we also went to her mums who my partner does not get along with to see them both. But she leaves me messages on msn asking me to get him to phone her all the time and she asks him to come through all the time when she knows he cant manage because he is always working , she never makes the effort to see him and she even missed his 50th birthday this year. My partner feels so bad about this , he tries to see his grandson as much as he can , but she lives quite far away and neither of us drive, it is really hard for us to get up there to see him, even though my partner really wants to he loves the little guy to bits and she is just making it so difficult for him to get to know his grandson. It is alot easier for her to come and see us , her mum and stepdad drive her anywhere she wants to go , but she never makes the effort to come through and see her dad. Its tearing my partner up inside that he cant see the little boy, and she is just being so difficult , I dont think its anything to do with her not liking me or anything because she has always been supportive of our relationship and she sends me pics of the little boy occassionally. Anyway , i dont know if this makes much sense , i hope you can understand my message , im kinda upset right now and just writing what i feel , I would welcome any answer you could give me. Thanx Sarah