logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dee_ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I had this really weird dream some time last week and was curious if anyone knew what it meant or is trying to tell me?

Dream:

I was trying to save a girl who was to be executed for some unknown reason into a pit of fire. She was being placed in by a man who was just known in my dream as the "king" and I was his queen or mate. It was also just known that this girl was my daughter and probably about 15 or so at the time but I was the same age I am now, which is just about 24. Even in my dream, I knew this to be imposible but it happened. I remember looking at the girl, who resembled me in a way, and then I looked back to see she had a snake for a face. I was taken aback by this but not scared. I knew she was innocent and protested just to be tossed in myself. At that time, things got really strange and it was just me and the "king" (never saw him before in my life but he was blonde with blue eyes and very attractive) in these flames embracing in an adult-sort of way and the flames didn't touch us at all. It was as if we were in a safe...bubble?

I know this isn't much and is choppy at best. Sorry and thanks in advance for any insight! =)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Wow....I would like to reread this tomorrow when I am fresh. I've been moving for the past few days and haven't been able to participate or share dream stuff. Posting this so you know someone out here is reading it, but don't want to think about it while falling flat on my face tired.:) TL

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
I was trying to save a girl who was to be executed for some unknown reason into a pit of fire. She was being placed in by a man who was just known in my dream as the "king" and I was his queen or mate. It was also just known that this girl was my daughter and probably about 15 or so at the time but I was the same age I am now, which is just about 24. Even in my dream, I knew this to be imposible but it happened. I remember looking at the girl, who resembled me in a way, and then I looked back to see she had a snake for a face. I was taken aback by this but not scared. I knew she was innocent and protested just to be tossed in myself. At that time, things got really strange and it was just me and the "king" (never saw him before in my life but he was blonde with blue eyes and very attractive) in these flames embracing in an adult-sort of way and the flames didn't touch us at all. It was as if we were in a safe...bubble? The dream seems to be a head's up or be forewarned about a male figure in your life. It could be you haven't met this person yet, or your current relationship could go to a place you don't want it to be. The young girl represents you and your innocence/trust attitude about life. To be thrown into a "fire pit" suggests that a male wishes to dominant or control (king figure) and you could become overwhelmed with firey or passionate issues ,.You turn and see yourself with the snake face, which could mean that you turn back to your more mature self and Strike Back, at the person/male who wishes to control you. In the end, you are protected by your own truth and spiritual protection (bubble). ...to sum it up.... If I had this dream I would remember to always remain true to myself and retain my own power and be extra cautious not to give up oneself (for the sake of passion) to someone who wishes to control you and make you his object. Dreams usually project into the near future, but you will know when it applies to your life. TL

Shark
Shark
Dang, travellite, you tryin' to take my job? grin

Seriously, I love your insights. When did you become interested in dreams? It seems like you've done a lot of work. Is there any dream person that you are particularly fond of? I'm always interested to hear who inspires people--especially when it's themselves! (And that doesn't mean I'm patting myself on the back--I had to study and study and read and read before I could ever just trust my intuition.)

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Hi Aisling...Thanks for the nice words, but really I feel I'm doing what each one of us can do as well. In 1974 a friend gave me a dream book for my birthday called, "Do You Dream?" by Tony Crisp. I read the book and started trying to apply the principles and work my dreams with the nouns, verbs, etc. I did this faithfully for years and years. Later on I found Anne Ree Colton's book, "Watch Your Dreams" and thought it was terrific as well. She focuses on the more spiritual aspects of dreams. Now Wilma Tanner has a great book out, "The Mystical Magical Marvelous World of Dreams. That is great as well! I've read them all and put all that in my subconscious. Now it is rare I have to refer to a book because the dream language just speaks to my symbolically. I think the fact I'm an artist I gravitate to symbols automatically. Anyway...I think dreams are so important....and if we just write them down every morning, in time we can decipher what Spirit is telling us.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Uh....Aisling....It just dawned on me that this may not be an interactive board. Is it okay for anyone to respond to a dream, or should we just post a dream? ....taking foot out of mouth now.....

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Hi Travelight,

I'm not Aisling, but I am an editor here - and all of our forums are interactive, we love for people to jump into conversations! laugh

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.