logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
It does sound like she has done an outstanding job of training you smile Isis sounds sweet as heck. My rats use to love to hang out on my shoulder under my long hair. They hated it when I cut it short. I am growing it out again, too old for long hair or not. The animals love it long. The parrots like to preen it. I can't use anything on my hair...anyway. My kids are so spoiled it scares me. My desk is even arranged for animal comfort.

Email me via the bio on my main site. That will give me your email though I am pretty sure I have it. Then you can email me whatever pictures you want posted on your cell phone. Then I will upload your pictures and give you your own person url so that you can use the pictures anywhere. Just plan on emailing me. Then I will respond back. I am out of town for the day, below zero or not, I really hate cold weather.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Amoeba
Amoeba
N
Sioux, Yes, I do wonder what the roles are with Birds.. It does seem that while we think wea re training them, they are actually training us!. Remember hwo the world works from teh Birds point of view: 1) What is mine is MINE! 2) What is yours, is in fact MINE! ( You just havent realised it yet.) 3) What ever I see is also MINE!.. Especially shiny and sparkly items like Diamonds and jewelery. 4) When in doubt about whose items it is, refer to rule one... ( unless the item in quest is broken - which I had NOTHING! to do with, then it is yours).

S
S
LOL, ncc!! VERY true! I have several earrings in both ears, and Bailey LOVES to play with them. If I tell her to be gentle, she growls at me! She's a riot. And *sigh*.... Apparrently I'm awful at sexing animals. While playing with Isis today, I noticed she's actually a HE! I guess he wasn't old enough for the testes to drop. So Isis has become Osiris, which is actually more fitting, given how he started out in this house! Diana, I'm unable to even upload the pics from my phone! I'll try to figure it out soon though. I do want to share!

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Sioux, can you email them to me from your phone? We have our cell phone on bare minimum during the winter. Last month we used four minutes out of 500. Otherwise you could just send to our cell. We will bring it back to full service in the spring. I really am not sure how to go about this. Maybe someone will happen by in the forum and explain this to us

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
There was a Hyacinth macaw I fell in love with at Cedar Hill Birds in Lodi CA. I was forever going down there just to visit this macaw, Angel the cockatoo, and a variety of other beautiful birds. This Hyacinth would grab my watch or glasses every time, just as quick as lightening it would snap the watch. Thank goodness for Timex � good and plenty and cheap.

S
S
Diana, I've emailed you via your site. Thanks!

N
Amoeba
Amoeba
N
I forgot the LOVE buttons. I have noticed a few different birds taht would remove a shirt buttons in a split second. You would just think they are snuggling, and POP there goes teh button. LOL. While not as embarassing for men, it can be rather different situation for the ladies. ( This was in a store mind you.)

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I had one snap off the pastic loop on my bra strap once, that too was at a store. Why don't they do these things at home??? lol

N
Amoeba
Amoeba
N
I think they know EXACTLY what they are doing. "Hmm, lets see.. what happens when I snap this in the store...." A few seconds later a loud shriek, lots of laughs, and red faces. Then the bird says, "That was fun, will have to remember that one for next time." Just remember Macaws are about as intelligent as a 7 year old child... and just as manipulative as a teenager, a streetwise teenager at that :P

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thanks for the Christmas card that was sweet. Jump on a jet to the states and spend Christmas with us. When is the last time you saw snow?

They are like children when they misbehave; they usually don't unless someone is around to notice the behavior. Then they do it for #hits and grins, to get a reaction. Little monsters lol.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.