Next Thread
Print Thread
#565792 11/19/09 02:53 PM
T
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
[b][/b]Hey everyone....I dreamed I was Donald Trump riding a tricycle? I'd like to know if anyone has a different take on this than me!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
What's your take on the dream? That's always the most important one!

T
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
Normally I do have a take...but I felt I needed an objective opinion!! Please, don't be shy...tell me like it is...or your opinion...please. thanks

Shark
Shark
OK. Well first off what's up with Donald Trump--if he's a positive or negative dream figure will have to come from you. But my initial impression is that he is just a stand in for any easily recognizable rich guy. And in waking life Trump seems to have it all together but the dream seems to suggest that there is somethign going on that makes him (you) feel like a child--you have forgotten to ride a bike!

The good news is that it all just looks like insecurity--you're well up to any task and hey, it could feel good to feel like a child again.

Finally don't leave out the symbolism of the number 3--Holy Trinity--perhaps you are working toward a spiritual goal of some sort that is close to fulfillment?

Also the name "Trump" has some wordplay going on. Do you feel you've been "trumped" or has something just been annunciated like a trumpet? Or are you able to trump outer life situations like Donald Trump would and free yourself from the life you don't want in favor of what you do.

OK so how bad was that?

T
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
Thank you Aisling!....very much! I was afraid the dream meant that I had the potential to make great money like Donald Trump but was being too childish in my "means" to do it. My first impression of Trump is he's a rich guy, a businessman, so I knew it contained a message for me to be careful or be warned about not approaching any business in a childish manner. Yes, I am working on a spiritual goal as it pertains to my work...so the "trump" card is a word play I did not think. Thanks for suggesting some different ways to read the dream.;)

Shark
Shark
Hi again travellight!

Glad I was of some help but I'd like to look at what you said about your own interpretation.

You mention being afraid the dream meant you were being "childish"--how do you define childish? Do you mean impertinent or rash? I mean do you see childishness as a negative? It seems like there may be some fear of actually acting as a child would--but in the positive sense of the word. By that I mean going into your endeavour with your arms wide open, with a sense that anything is possible, and with no fear of getting hurt!

That is honestly something that I personally fear! Usually us spiritual intuitive types--and you are highly intuitive--have a bit of trouble trusting intuition no matter how many times it is right simply because others discount it or allow their fear for us getting hurt or failing or whatever to get in the way.

Or at least that's the way it was for me--could be projecting there, so take everything I just wrote with that caution!

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.