Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Shark
Shark
S
Cool friend, you even misquote my post, so i don't really think you read it right.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
[quote=Solalux]Cool friend, you even misquote my post, so i don't really think you read it right. [/quote] well not really this what u wrote "......My son was unwanted (by me) I considered abortion, didn't do it for the sake of my husband, who really wanted to be a father............" but if u wanna say u wrote that by mistake its ok . lol

M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
I hate judgmental people. Can't you just let people vent without hating them for it? Seriously? Are you so much of a control freak that you must impose your thinking on everyone, even if it was out of an emotional rant?

As for not getting an abortion... What a sick thing to ask me now that I have her. You want me to look at my daughter and question why she exists? Are you stupid or really that insensitive? Have I not already explained that it was an emotional rant that I wish I could take back?

I love my kids. I don't always love being a mother, but that's not the same thing as not loving my kids. It is just really hard some days and extremely overwhelming when you lose your sense of self. But thanks so much for being such great listeners you judgmental a--holes.

C
C
[quote=MelodyFor3]I hate judgmental people. Can't you just let people vent without hating them for it? Seriously? Are you so much of a control freak that you must impose your thinking on everyone, even if it was out of an emotional rant? As for not getting an abortion... What a sick thing to ask me now that I have her. You want me to look at my daughter and question why she exists? Are you stupid or really that insensitive? Have I not already explained that it was an emotional rant that I wish I could take back? I love my kids. I don't always love being a mother, but that's not the same thing as not loving my kids. It is just really hard some days and extremely overwhelming when you lose your sense of self. But thanks so much for being such great listeners you judgmental a--holes. [/quote] melodyfor3 my above post was not directed at u it was in respponse to solalux . u better raed her post to see what i was refrring u . there is no point in asking u that very question when u have already said u do love ur kid . but anyway i am sorry . lol

S
Shark
Shark
S
What you said was judgmental and very sick, no matter who you were answering to. This is a support forum and what you do is trolling.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Sometimes these forums are the only safe places women have to say how they feel deep down inside. It is a way to let out the frustration so that it doesn't get taken out on their children.

I would venture to say that even the most perfect Mom has her moments of wishing "I weren't a Mom right now". Like when she has the flu, and so does the rest of the family, the baby is throwing up everywhere (and so is Mom), the 3 year old is taking advantage of that fact by climbing up on the kitchen counter to get the cookie jar - and it falls and breaks into a bazillion glass shards, so he starts screaming, and Mom has to clean it up. Dad is knocked out on codeine cough medicine (or at work blissfully away from it all)...you get the drift.

Everyone needs someone to vent that deep, dark secret to. Doing so online to faceless strangers is easy - because ususally there is no jufgeemnt and sometimes there is someone else who has been there.

I know that with my oldest who has Asperger's I find myself (very guiltilily) wishing that he had not been born, or had been born "normal", because it is so exhasintg at times. I have to MAke myself count the good things that go along with his differences. And there are good things, it just takes looking with a different eye sometimes.

For you ladies that are suffereing - just remember this baby/toddler phase doe not last forever. One day they will be able to take care of themselves more and be able to interract with you. You might be able to enjoy them more then. Some parents just do better with one age group than another.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
S
Shark
Shark
S
Thanks Michelle for your kind post.
But for the first time in almost two years I have felt terrible in this forum. People should take others people's problems and sensibilities seriously or get lost. I think I am taking a break. At least from this thread.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
You can always PM me Solalux.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
Okay, I'm sorry, too. I get so defensive and a monster comes out. I'm a bit of a hot head and yesterday I was feeling quite hateful. Cool Friend, I was responding to gullivera who asked me about aborting my child. That really ticked me off and a whole barrage of horrible, mean replies jump into my hot head. I bit my tongue for the most part. But be easy on Solalux. You may not understand the full story and it is unfair to judge her feelings. Feelings are separate from actions; feelings should never be judged, only actions.

Solalux...you are among friends who understand your feelings. I read a lot of your posts and you are a very well-rounded person according to me (probably more than me, too).

Michelle, are you peeking into my windows or something? Holy moly, you picked a day right out of my life with the sick kids, flu, and cookie jar! You are very right and very understanding, thank you. Everything you said was truth.

I want to share this with all of you, too. This morning was a rough morning with about 10 meltdowns in a half hour with me asking God "why? why me?". After I finally accomplished getting them all in the car to go to the WIC office for the 2 hour recertification process, they behaved like perfect angels. We talked about our shortcomings and why they were cranky and fighting eachother, how to make it better, and what they would do today while I'm at work. When I left them with their new sitter (which is a whole other story of the nightmare nanny getting fired) they gave me the biggest kisses. My little Kayla gave me three big kisses and said "bye bye mama" with a big smile. It was a nice calm after the storm. And that was a moment where I loved being their mom because they love me so much.

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Melody3, I didn't ask you to "abort your child". It was a question given your circumstance, and it came up b/c you said it yourself that you couldn't consider abortion the first time around b/c your twins were already 4 months along....so, that's why I asked my question. But you got all defensive and took it out of context. Anyway, no hard feelings here and hope it gets better for you.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.