Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B
Originally Posted By: lcp012586

I honestly feel the moderator's intention for this thread was to share experiences on this topic. When you experience something not within the accepted norm, it can be isolating and confusing.

Personally I don't feel the suggestion that you can become 'nauseated' when in the company of some groups of people due to them generating 'negative energy' or bad feelings is a good thing to promote, in particular to visitors of this forum who may have feelings of isolation or confusion. In my opinion it could upset them further.

If this was a post from a forum member then maybe it's not so bad, it's an issue they could share and get feedback from other members. When it's presented by the forum section editor then it carries more weight, and could be taken by some as a statement of fact.

I just think it's slightly irresponsible. That's only my opinion though, I'm sure you'll disagree.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Hmmm...I am feeling rather a lot of prickly skin and wariness here. A lot of negativity from just one person, regardless of what is said.

To get back on the subject, I think many people feel some sort of illness or alertness to certain negative people when they come around, but may not be intuitive enough to realize what it is.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
big alignment - since this forum is about Clairvoyance and related issues, usually the only people who come here are already interested in learning or sharing like feelings, thoughts, etc. - or those who are just curious, but still manage to show respect for others.

It is too bad we do not have a forum titled Science to discuss such things as "Intuitive Feelings vs. Scientific Fact". I looked a little earlier today and the only forum that may be appropriate for what you are debating might be the Biology Forum.

This Clairvoyance forum is for those who like to discuss such matters that pertain to clairvoyance and feel comfortable doing so. It is not a place for one to come and try to prove the moderator or other members wrong and continually try to make each post/poster seem wrong. To continually try to insist that your POV is the only correct one is not productive to an amiable discussion.

Those of us who come here on a regular basis thoroughly enjoy the subjects and have respect for the moderator and each other. It is only fair that if you cannot show the same, then you might want to go elsewhere to find a place to air your thoughts.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
What exactly which part would be so upsetting? Or irresponsible?

This discussion in happening on the Clairvoyant section. Entering and reading you would assume the mindset. That is what we are doing here, sharing and giving feedback.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: big alignment
[If this was a post from a forum member then maybe it's not so bad, it's an issue they could share and get feedback from other members. When it's presented by the forum section editor then it carries more weight, and could be taken by some as a statement of fact.

I just think it's slightly irresponsible. That's only my opinion though, I'm sure you'll disagree.

actually Big Alignment, it is a forum moderator's/ editor's job here to start discussions as well as to moderate on-going discussions.

BellaOnline is NOT like other forums out there. We are attahced to a website directly, and the info that we share in our articles is often fuel for discussions we have over here.

Elleise has a very loyal readership[ that follows her words and advice, and it grows. If you do not wish to be part of that readership - then do not come into this forum. As I have stated before: this is not a debate thread. This is an information thread. Many people believe in Clairvoyance and have these feelings and this is a safe haven for them to come and talk amongst themselves and wonder alouod about what is going on in their lives.

Flaming and scathing remarks are not welcome.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B
Originally Posted By: Phyllis, Native American
Hmmm...I am feeling rather a lot of prickly skin and wariness here. A lot of negativity from just one person

I wondered how long it'd take for that particularly obvious personal insult to turn up.

Originally Posted By: Phyllis, Native American

It is only fair that if you cannot show the same, then you might want to go elsewhere to find a place to air your thoughts.

Clear off, in other words. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Mumzy
What exactly which part would be so upsetting? Or irresponsible?

It's kind of tedious to retype it, so I'll cut and paste: I totally disagree with your statement that certain groups of people generate bad feelings or 'negative energy'. To say some groups of people cause you to become 'nauseated' when in their company is (in my opinion) an irresponsible statement for a forum editor, and a dangerously negative subject for a thread on a public forum.

Originally Posted By: Mumzy
This discussion in happening on the Clairvoyant section. Entering and reading you would assume the mindset. That is what we are doing here, sharing and giving feedback.

Why should I be the same 'mindset'? This isn't a closed website with membership for people supporting the claims of clairvoyancy. It's a public forum. There have been bold statements presented as fact in this thread, which I disagree with. I'm giving my feedback which opposes this viewpoint.

Originally Posted By: Spirituality&SFFMoviesEd
As I have stated before: this is not a debate thread. This is an information thread.

Personal, subjective experience is not factual information. Otherwise anything goes, "I experienced this so I'm going to start an 'information' thread about it". People who visit the forum and will view such statements as factual information. That's not healthy, and that's why I'm presenting a balanced opposing viewpoint.

This isn't an 'information' thread, it's someone's point of view, and therefore should be open to debate.

I've lost any respect I had for you after that remark, and I notice you didn't pick up on the insult directed towards me.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: big alignment

I've lost any respect I had for you after that remark, and I notice you didn't pick up on the insult directed towards me.

I am sorry that you have lost respect for me - but honestly, I have not felt that you have had much respect for any of the moderators to begin with.

And I have been over this thread 3 times. I cannot find a direct insult to you anywhere.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Elleise,

Does your husband ever pick up on the feelings you get around negative people? Often couples who are close can pick up on each other's intuitive thoughts.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B

And I have been over this thread 3 times. I cannot find a direct insult to you anywhere.

I can see this ain't the place for me and my unwanted contrasting opinions, so this'll be my last post on this 'forum'.

Tata.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well good grief - things certainly got interesting. Kind of like those days when it's all blue skies and by 5:00 pm an F-5 redecorated your front lawn.

Phyllis, yes, my husband has empathic pain/senses when it comes to me. By this I mean, he will feel fright or nervousness when he is otherwise having a relatively happy day, and it will come out of nowhere. I'll be in back of the truck writing or working on the phone, he'll go out to fuel up the truck and he'll peek his head in back and say, "Are you feeling o.k.?" He'll be right on. Or, he'll feel waves of tears but he'll be singing to a song and he'll look over his shoulder and I'll be typing on the computer but fighting tears.

Now the comment alignment made about being irresponsible - well, to each his own. It is a fact nausea is the feeling I get when a bad person or lieing person crosses "paths" (energy) with me. Every time if they are in the vacinity of my person in either a photo or physical space.

For arguement sake this morning I asked my husband when he says, "Now, that's a bad man over there - I can feel it." What it feels like to him. I asked if it was hard to breath, does it feel cold, do you get prickles? His words were, "No, it's not like my skin crawls or anything I just feel sick and I'll think it's me but when it comes back and there's a voice attached to it or the person is next to me, I'll feel sick and want to get the hell away."

For me though I can not eat until that feeling passes. I'll either have to distract myself or remove myself further physically. Sometimes I can have a glass of wine or a beer and that will ease the tension, protective techniques and simply pooling my energies into cooking, gardening, creating will do the trick as well if the energy is simply moderate.

P.S. Thank you for all of the support in this forum. Although differences of oppinion are welcome, when the atmosphere changes, a step back in delivery should be excercised. It was feeling defensive. The support turned that around. It was very heartwarming.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.