logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
There are some products that I list under "can't live without". Here they are:

Clarisonic Rotary Brush - It's fantastic! It's got a timer on it (60 seconds is all) and you choose the type of brush for your skin type. I have had mine since last December and my skin looks so much healthier.

Kampuku Soap - by Dr. Ohhira, you can get this online or in some health food stores. It's a probiotic soap that helps your skin maintain a healthy balance of good/bad bacteria. This not only helps with blemishes, but also allergic reactions (like mine to my cats), blackheads. It's great for any skin type and I have also used this, with my Clarisonic, since about a year ago.

My toner of choice? Dickinson's Witch Hazel. Amazing product and very inexpensive!

Decleor Essential Oil (Iris) - The company makes several different formulas but this one is for skin over 35 or anyone with dry skin. I don't need moisturizer with this but you can use it if you've got drier skin. It does make my skin appear firmer and more radiant. No commercial there it actually does both.

Pura Collagen Serum - I absolutely love this product. It's a serum that goes on cleansed skin, let dry for about 30 seconds, mist lightly with water and use your usual moisturizer. I noticed my face looked more defined in about a month to 6 weeks. I've used this one for about a year and a half and don't plan to ever stop.

Weekly masks: Mint Julep mask you can find in most any drugstore is one of the best cleansing masks out there. Moor Mud astringent mask also is a fav of mine.

Nancy Welker
BellaOnline Yoga Editor

I'm here too:
Nutrabeautiful, Inc.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
Good haul you've got there! I buy my skin care products at Sephora. I think my fave ones would be Clinique Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - it really takes care of my dry skin especially at the T zone , Korres Watermelon Sunscreen Stick at SPF 30 - it's a miracle on stick I may say! and it has this silky after effect, too and Ole Henriksen Perfecting Mask with African Red Tea - it actually helps firm up the skin. Philosophy products are also cool!

L
L
love Lush products, especially their whipstick! Aveda is good as well.

Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Must try the Ole Henriksen Perfecting Mask w/ African Red Tea - it sounds great!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.