logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#556312 10/14/09 05:30 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I just wanted to hop on over and let you know what a great job I think you're doing on the homeschooling forum and site. I started homeschooling my daughter this year and quite a few of your resources/articles/posts have come in very handy! Keep up the great work!

Tiffany Manley - Military Families Editor
Military Families Site
Military Families Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Thanks so much Tiffany! I really appreciate your support! How old is your daughter? :0)

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
T
OP Offline
T
She just turned seven. We are using the K12, Inc. curriculum as consumer direct customers, not doing the virtual academy. Main reason behind it all was because my husband just got out of the service and we're in transition at the moment. We thought it would be better to homeschool than to put her in a school somewhere to just have to yank her out when we moved to our final destination. She had been going to a private Montessori for the past couple of years and we loved it. I didn't think I'd like homeschooling but I am absolutely loving it. I did want something that would assemble the bulk of the curriculum for me (didn't want that kind of pressure), but have really enjoyed adding to it with many of your resources. There are so many free things and amazing curriculum add-ons I never would have known about was it not for you. So again, thank you!

Tiffany Manley - Military Families Editor
Military Families Site
Military Families Forum
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
blush

Thank you for the compliments! I really appreciate it! I have several Montessori homeschool resources and ideas- I will post those up soon! It sounds like your daughter is really flourishing with homeschooling!

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.