logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
It�s not morbid to feel you what to die to join your child that died too soon. It�s a normal part of the emotional shock grief process, before you begin to move forward in grief-n-loss.

Personal Grief-pit pity parties are allowed; as long as you don�t get stuck in the grief-pit of despair too long.

Our children's spirits are soaring free on the wings of our love.

Bella

Seasoned bereaved Mother - Educator & Advocate for Oncology, palliative care and bereaved families.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
Wanting to die after the death of your child is a normal part of grieving process for most parents. Grieving from the death of our children for a long time becomes all consuming; it takes courage to learn to live and celebrate life and the love that still surrounds you.

Bellarocks

Koala
Koala
Condolences for the loss of your daughter. I too will pray. It will take a lot of strenth and I know that only God can give it to you. The wounds are very new at three years.

My son would of been 30 yesterday. It made me feel rather old. I still think of his favorite birthday dinner, swiss cheese, steak and blueberry muffins. We have a tradition, everyone can choose what they want for their birthday dinner.

Strength does come from prayer. Sometimes I forget, just the other day I was at wits end, then a feeling came over me. I sunk to my knees and prayed.

L
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
L
My son would have been 20. Aging isn't so bad anymore because I'm one step closer to reuniting with him. That must sound like a dismal way to look at life, but it isn't. I still manage to enjoy life. It's just that death is nothing to fear anymore.

I need to share something with you in regards to prayer. One night, I distinctly felt the presence of my deceased father in the room and he said, "Pray. He likes to hear you pray." And he meant my son. My little boy loves to hear me pray because I thank God for being able to be his mother. I tell God how much joy that little boy brought to me and how I love him so much. He loves to hear me go on and on about him. I also pray that God blesses him not to miss me the way I miss him and to tell him that I love him and can't wait to be with him again. All these prayers are heard by not only God but the angels in heaven, one of which is my precious son. And they rejoice when we pray!

Gecko
Gecko
Sorry for your loss- No, I do not think it is morbid what so ever. I don't know if you will find this comforting, but a friend of mine years ago told me that when you have dreams of loved ones that have passed on, that is their spirit is coming to visit with you. At the very least while you are waiting to rejoin your child, take any dreams you have and welcome them with open arms for you have been blessed with their love. There is no greater loss than a loss of a child. I lost one 19 years ago. I know your pain.

Proud Pagan
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Christine - Child Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.