logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
For some, the #12 symbolizes creation and the divine mother.

I am also wondering, if because the eagle is the messenger to creator if you are not receiving the feathers directly from creator.

I generally do not mix Native and Xtian symbolism (but that is me) but there were 12 apostles.

Hercules had 12 missions.

Pure light is made up of 12 colors....the usual seven plus white, ultraviolet etc (this one made me sit up and pay attention in your case)

12 step programs such as AA....this one brings to mind if you have anything planned for a year from now. Perhaps you have complete something each month to achieve it?

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Got a PM from Connidee because I don't visit often...I figured she wouldn't mind her Qs bout my post being posted here.

------------------------
"Hi Wendy. The reason I'm sending a pm is because it looks like you don't post very often and i'm hoping to get a chance to communicate with you about your post about the dream I posted about on the dream forum.

First of all, thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm really trying to figure out what all of it meant. I know the answers won't come from others, but from within myself but I'm still interested in others thoughts.

I'm curious about your statement about taking notice because of the relevance between light and the number 12. Would you mind explaining more in depth what you mean? And by the 'divine mother' I'm assuming you mean Mother Earth? I am very connected to the Earth. The only thing I can think of that I'll be doing in a year is attending Sundance. Maybe this dream is telling me I have a lot of 'work' to do before then.

Anyway....just wondered if you could give me a more in depth description of your ideas.....surely appreciate it!

Conni"
------------------

The light made me take notice because of how you described it so vividly in your dream and how meaningful it seemed to you. As for light and 12, there are 12 wavelengths in light. A wavelength - speed of light/frequency.

The 12 different wavelengths are : Cosmic rays, Gamma rays, X rays, Ultraviolet light, Visible light (including the colors we see), Infrared light, Radar, TV & FM Radio, Short wave Radio, AM Radio, Sound, and Subsonic. If you are counting, that was 12 types of wavelengths.

Color Wavelength

The divine mother is whomever you think she is, Mother Earth, Mother Mary, Hera, Gaia, Juno, Goddess, etc.

Now I do not know the reputability of this site, but it has the gist down...that there were/are 11 (the number for creation) energys, all culminating in the divine mother.
Paradigm

Also, there is something called the Mother Symbol, it is a flower with 12 petals.
The Mother

-----------
As for you and your 1 year until Sundance, and receiving 12 eagle feathers directly from the eagles, I would think that this may be symbolic of the months until your event. As many of us know a Sundance is a very important spiritual act, have you already decided who or what you are dancing for? Perhaps there are 12 things or people, or it will complete a full circle for you.

Only you and creator truly know.

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

C
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
C
Thanks, Wendy. Appreciate the feedback very much.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.