logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
September is Overian Cancer Awareness Month. Various jewelers are helping to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund by donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of their jewelry to the OCRF. By purchasing their jewelry you help to fund research to find a cure for this silent killer.

Want to learn more about it? Check out my most recent article - Overian Cancer Awareness Jewelry article

Last edited by Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel; 09/13/09 01:12 AM.

Ann Marie Hodrick
Fashion Jewelry Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
Hi Ann Marie, really liked your article. Really liked the jewelry too, especially the Angela Moore Ovarian Cancer Awareness Collection. The earrings look so pretty.

I think it's the perfect way to create more awareness about the silent killer that kills approximately 15,500 women in the United States alone. Many women don't seek help until the disease has begun to spread, but if detected at its earliest stage, the five-year survival rate is more than 93%.

I also found the news about the Brooks Brothers knot cuff-links in teal very interesting. Involving your man in creating awareness....that's just brilliant.

Two thumbs up to Ann Marie and BellaOnline.com for such a wonderful article.

Last edited by Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel; 10/03/09 12:29 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Beautiful article - I want those earrings! And I agree with Benifer about the cufflinks.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks, Benifer! A dear friend of mine lost her life to Ovarian Cancer. She left behind a young son who has grown into a strong and kind young man because of her influence.

I hope more men become involved in helping to find the cure before the women they love (and their young children) are affected.

Ann Marie Hodrick
Fashion Jewelry Editor
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
So sorry to hear about you friend Ann Marie. Really sweet of you to take such an initiative to create awareness. You are an inspiration to us all.

Last edited by Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel; 10/03/09 12:29 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.