logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hello, My name is Leslie Fulger & I am the new Tarot Site Editor/Trainee. It is a pleasure to be able to pursuit this opportunity & be apart of this wonderful website!

I wanted to extend an open invitation for each of you to freely contact me regarding any questions you may have in regards to the exciting world of Tarot or me personally. You may read my profile bio & learn a great deal about me but if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I am in the process of setting up my site & training so please be patient while I make the necessary changes & shortly will begin uploading some articles for your viewing pleasure.

Also, you may google my signature name that I have written under for 20 yrs., Akia Winterhawk & you will find reference to some other things I have written, as well as, many of my interests/associations.

This is the first time as an author, that I will be utilizing my real name. However, my signature name had also been gifted to me as well by my Tribal Grandmother/Mentor, Mechi Garza. Either way, I am the same person. I guess you could say that Akia is a reflection of my spiritual nature/path & Leslie is the physical counterpart. In both, I am balanced & it is clearly a representation of who I am as a person.

I understand the significance of utilizing your real name. However, at the time I first began writing a couple decades ago, many authors had a pen name & that was considered acceptable back then. But times are changing & alas, we too much change with the times as well positively.

I wanted to let you know that information upfront so there would be no confusion. Everything I have ever authored has been under that name with the exception of a poem I had published in the National Library of Poetry's Tracing Shadows published in 1997; in which I got Editor's Choice Award on the poem One Man Alone.

Anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions or comments you may have. I will be working diligently to provide quality content that will help enhance your knowledge of the mundane & esoteric significance
of the Tarot & it's symbology throughout the ages. Expanding upon the diversity, methods of utilization & creative ways of attuning to the Tarot. As well as, learning to trust your own intuition more confidently.

If there is any particular aspect that you'd like some clarification on please don't hesitate to ask! It is my obligation to provide quality content to expand your awareness & help you truly understand this unique divination tool.

Because Tarot is such a vast array of subject material to cover, I will do my best to explore as many facets as possible. That is why I extend an open invitation to any requests/suggestions for anything you are wanting to know about if I have not covered that particular aspect. In that way, everyone's needs will be met hopefully in their ongoing quest to understand the Art of Tarot.

Again, it is a pleasure to be here & I look forward to meeting each of you & developing a personable approach to exploring this fascinating topic.

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor

Last edited by Leslie - Tarot Editor; 09/09/09 02:35 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Shark
Shark
T
Welcome Leslie,

I look forward to reading your articles. I am a fairly new editor myself. I have been the new editor of the Pagan site for almost two months. I am finding it pretty rewarding.

Welcome and Good Luck.

Teresa Post
Holistic Health
S
S
Congratulations and welcome :) I will be googling you Looking forward to seeing more from you LOL I've applied to be an editor here, but don't think I'm wanted. Never mind one door closes one better door opens

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Dear Teresa,

Thank you for responding to my Introductory post;)
That is cool you run the Pagan site, will have to
check that out! Nice knowing I'm not the only newbie;)
lol Thanks again & looking forward to speaking with you more!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Dear Samantha,

Thank you & it's very nice meeting you!
As far as being an Editor here, Patience is a virtue;)
Don't sabotage yourself by automatically assuming you won't get the position. It takes time & plenty of patience as everyone here are volunteers who deal with every aspect of the website. If it has been more than 14 days then resubmit your application. That will also enhance the fact that you really want the position & feel you are the perfect candidate;)

And how very true that when one door closes another one opens! Timing is everything so just keep affirming to yourself that you want & will get the Editor position for whatever topic you want & don't limit yourself, keep your options open for many opportunities that will come your way. Whatever the case, much luck & hang in there, things have a way of working themselves out for the best & I'm sure you will land in a position/place that you are in a harmonious alignment with. Keep your chin up & never doubt yourself! Be your own cheerleader if you have to, whatever it takes to ensure that you will never give up trying to pursuit your writing skills! Having confidence is a key element & waiting for everything else to fall into place patiently. That doesn't mean don't take action & just set tight. You need to actively work on your goals daily if possible. You can submit articles for free all over the Internet & you could do some ghost writing for Internet Marketers too which will greatly enhance your writing skills & discipline as a writer/editor. Be creative, research your options & take action. That sets the ball in motion for the Universe to manifest what you need/desire. Above all be positive & don't allow negativity or self-doubt hinder you. To your success!

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Congratulations and good luck in your new venture. I look forward to your articles. Sarah Redhawk, HPS :tut:

Sarah Redhawk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
To Teresa and Leslie: Welcome and congrats to both of you, I missed you on here before and wanted to welcome you also. I have read your pagan article. I too am applying to be an editor. I am polishing up my article tonite and sending it off this w/e. I hope I get accepted I love to write and teach and it would be great, plus we learn while we teach also while we reseach. I hope I get accepted like you two did. You both will be fine. I have been pagan for many years and read Tarot professionally for about 6 years. Ever have any ?'s either of you please feel free to contact me. My name is Rev. Linda Shotwell but I prefer to go by Sarah Redhawk,HPS. Blagoslovilate mati zemlja, Sarah

Sarah Redhawk
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Dear Sarah Redhawk,

Thank you very much & it is wonderful meeting you! I wish you much luck on your application for being an Editor at BellaOnline! It's great to have a like-minded individual in which to talk about relative topics of interest & look forward to the sharing! I too have spent the last 18 yrs. studying the craft & every possible aspect/viewpoint that I could find! I am a student of Theology & absolutely thrive on learning. Studying various cultures & Earth Religions is a strong passion of mine.

I too have been ordained under the category of Earth Religions but have never really done much with that aspect other than counsel people, help others in need & teach people about various aspects of the workings of energy, elements, directions, planetary influences, animals, thought, prayer/blessings/spells, manifesting desires, crystals & gemstones, healing, expanding self awareness, etc. of course positively aspected;) but as far as utilizing my actual ordination I have never performed a wedding or conducted a funeral.

I have performed some Native American & Pagan ceremonies over the years which I always find to be very exciting & unique experiences. I am very gracious for your offer to contact you for any questions I may have along the way, in return, I extend the same invitation to you;)

Especially if you need any help with the Pagan site/articles, etc. as I have a vast amount of knowledge & might be able to help along the way with that topic;)

Thanks for posting in the forum & again GOOD LUCK on your application to be an Editor for BellaOnline! Have a most wondrous evening/weekend!

Last edited by Leslie - Tarot Editor; 09/19/09 02:42 AM.

Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.