logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Just had a few thoughts about the shopping scenes all over the world and ive got to say that I really prefer the London scene - with its highstreets, retailers and designers! They are just great! The other day I saw a Kiosk which was designed by Wayne Hemingway (A high profile fashion designer) and the purpose of this kiosk was to give emerging fashion designers the opportunity to sell their goods. How great is that? At this Kiosk you will find one-off pieces that are beautiful. I would recommend going :)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think New York is much better than London. London is cool, but very expensive. New York is cheaper now than New York, and offers a great place for shopping.

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Both are incredible spot to shopping and have defferent defferent quality with shopping. NewYork is known by cheaper market and London known by expensive but it has superb qualities and services which is always likable.

M
M
It'd be great if ya could attach some pics of some :D Weird somehow even the link doesn't show "properly" on this site...

C
C
I love the London looks its so British chic! :) i find some cute trends at www.strikingcharm.com they are really reasonable prices nothing is more than 50 bucks!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.