Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#527138 06/09/09 03:45 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi Forum Members! Please take time to check out the new article posted on the Body Care site.

Researchers find most people barely drink enough water to fight
off dehydration during the summer. And once the thirst strikes
you are probably already dehydrated. Read the complete article
on the Body Care Website. Water Does A Body Good?...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
Yes, you are right water has zero calories and if its too much then dehydrated. So, when we drink water we take too much care about it.

G
G
I think people they don't think enough water because they hate the bland taste, add a piece of lemon might help that. Also, get good water filtration system will greatly improve the overall taste of your drinking water.

N
Shark
Shark
N

I have trouble drinking enough and I know that but I do try everyday to make a conscious effort to drink and extra quart. Just looking at a quart of water is difficult nevermind drinking it BUT, if you take a small, even tiny glass everytime you are around that quart of water, I find I have more success that way.

On the days I don't drink, I am tired and my thinking goes very negative. If I go 2 or more days without drinking that extra quart, I can really feel myself going on a downward spiral.

Water is such a simple, basic thing that most of us dismiss it as not neccessary, but we are wrong.

Without enough water out systems suffer. I find one of the first things that go wrong besides my screwy thinking and fatigue is muscles. They don't get the hydration they need to function properly and they start to spasm. EVERY muscle in our bodies do this. It may seem like you ache all over and you are sick but it's just your body TELLING you it needs more water.

Whenever I hear of someone complaining about fibromyalgia, that's all it is. I have days when I feel that way too but more water ALWAYS alleviates the problem. For me anyway.

Now go have some water.

E
E
i think water is very improtant for any where
it's can keep our body health
and can make our beautiful
when i was catch cough,i drink water,then i get better,just some times
haha~

Last edited by BB -Body Care; 07/05/09 11:27 AM.
C
C
I hate the taste of it, but can really feel the benefits. Better focus, clearer skin and I even feel happier.

N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
Water is part of life and All human being use it very firmly because it is a life line of any human being. It can full feel all requirment which is need to make healthy a body. A person should take 15 litr. water per day.

E
E
It really does make you look and feel better! I try my best to drink 2 litres a day

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
My daughter has just gotten into modeling, and so needs good skin. I kept telling her to cut out the sodas and drink water.

She wouldn't listen to me, so when we went for her annual check up I asked her pediatrician about it - and of course was backed up by the doctor.

Within 2 weeks of drinking nothing but water and milk her skin is completely clear and smooth.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
D
D
Apparently water makes better a rough skin for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.