logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Hello, I am in need of assistance from anyone who has had to make this decision. I want to continue teaching my child at home but see is fighting to go back into public school. We have been doing home school for 2 years and the first year went good the second year has been a struggle due to changes in the family support system, I am a single parent and I am working full time outside the home and going to school myself for about 4 more months (8 month course). After I get out of school I will be going into business for myself. Her grandmother and her godmother were helping me to get her to do her studies but that has not worked out. I have put an ad in the paper to see if I can get someone to help home school her temporarily. I would hate it, but should I give up and put her in public school for now?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I think you've answered your own question in the last line - public school does seem more logical in the situation you describe, and if your daughter is for it she'll probably do well.

T
T
I agree. You can always change your mind later on down the road.

Tammy Lessick

C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
C
Shouldnt your daughter have the choice if she is homeschooled or public schooled? You have to consider the social life. no offense. it's kool if you dont like what im saying.

Darci
smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.