Print Thread
#530568 06/20/09 05:49 AM
B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
Last night I had a very vivid dream.
But before I tell the dream, I have to tell you what happend before.
Before I fell asleep, the man I am in love with and I for the first time... (you can imagine...). There are such a lot of problems in our relationship - I wrote about that relationship in the Native American forum.
He and his ex-girlfriend are still living in the same apt, nextdoor. They have one child (2). I have been in love with him for about 9 months. Yesterday, whe he came to visit me, his girlfriend (who was in their apt with her new friend and the child) called him on his mobile phone, saying "Hi, darling --- oops", asking him to drive to the store and get her some beer.
My love thought about her demand. I would not even think about it. Then he said: "Your friend is with you, isn't he? So he can go." After that we took off on his motorcycle - a kind of flight from his ex-girlfriend. Hmm.
He also said, he's gonna buy her some gift for her birthday (which is today). I wouldn't do this either.
I wonder what would happen if she'd lay down beside him in his bed again... He does not love her - he is afraid of her, and he is feeling obliged to do what other people ask or demand of him (I know this kind of behaviour - from myself; it's a result of terror from our parents when we were still children - his as well as my parents were very cruel, and they were even more cruel when we did not do what they were asking us to do, or when we did not behave exactly as they were telling us; so we are still kind of fear ridden when persons act like our parents did).

When we came back from our outing we went to bed, and we...

After that he had to leave - in order to be able to watch his son next morning, because his ex-girlfriend couldn't stay with the child for she had to go to work.

This was what happend before I fell asleep (apart from my thoughts to flee from this relationship which have been in my head since I noticed I fell in love with this man; I haven't managed to flee yet, i love him very much, we are very close - but there are such a lot of "buts" of the above mentioned quality).

The dream:

The man I love, my son (not from my neighbor, of course, but from a relationship I had very long ago), and I (and, as far as I remember, some other people) were standing somewhere, in some city, and there was also an underground station.
From where we were standing we watched the landscape - a wide, open field. Then, as a silhouette against the horizon, but coming closer very, very fast, a man was to be seen, holding a knife in his hand.
It was clear that he was a psycho-criminal, and what he was his intention. He was going to kill us, at least to hurt us in some dangerous, very painful way. Because I could see, sense without any doubt that our lives were in danger, I said to my love that we had to go right away - into the station of the underground (down the stairs). He would not come with us. He did not take the danger for what it was, or was even kind of hypnotized by the behaviour of the psycho.
But - and this is the first time in my life/dreams I would not stay with somebody who I love but who endangers my life - I did not stay, but instead headed for the entrance of the underground station as fast as possible, with my son.
We ran down the stairs, crossed a little platform or something like this, and went up another staircase (with the same number of stairs as the staircase we went down). Then I took a look back in order to find out whether the Psycho had been able to follow us. He had not. No one was there.
In went to some safe place with my son for some time, then I decided (also for the first time in my life/dreams) to got back to the station where I had left my love, and try to find him. Because I loved and missed him so much.
We went back to the station, my son and I, always looking around for any signs of danger (Psycho) very attentively and carefully.
The next part of the dream I like best. - We climbed up the staircase to get to the place with the wide, open field. But efore we "sufaced" I stuck my head out of the staircase to look around in order to make sure if everything was safe.
It was safe. No Psycho - but no love either. No one was there, but me and my son.
So we "surfaced" and were standing on the ... pavement(?) - something like a mixture of a boardwalk and an underground platform., thinking what to do next to find my love. - Where had he gone? Where did I have to look for him, to find him?

Also my son did ask: "Where is X."?

Then two things happend at the same time.

I could see very clearly that my love was walking with that Psycho at a distance, over the wide, open field - heading from the right to the left.

And a woman - who turned out to be his mother - walked up to me and my son. She told me that my love and that Psycho had committed a crime (breaking and entering into - I don't know where), and they had been put in jail for this.
But the mother of my love was sure they'd be released not so far in the future.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
It seems like your subconscious really does recognize that this love affair you are having is (thrilling, exhilarating) dangerous and unpredictable- unstable, crazy, and has the potential to destroy what you cherish. While your love in the dream wasn't the crazy, he chose the crazy's company. It might not be too much of a stretch to suggest that in real life, waking life, he is still very much attached to a person who is/could cause real trouble in your life. That she calls and he acts is all the proof you need. Your dream tells you that you know that if you walk away from this man, you will survive.

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Buffalo Woman,

You already know my concerns about your relationship. This dream of yours confirms my opinion. One thing stands out very clearly to me. You said, "I could see very clearly that my love was walking with that Psycho at a distance, over the wide, open field - heading from the right to the left." In dreams, meditation and visions, the right is considered the present, the left is the past. It seems like your boyfriend may become part of your past very soon - which may be the best for you. I agree with trishh, the relationship has the potential to destroy what you cherish.

Last edited by Phyllis, NA and Folk; 07/06/09 04:46 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
He is in very bad company indeed - some buddies of his motorcycle club. Terrible persons who despise him, and make fun of him. No respect.

I ti like he chose this company as a reinscenation of his family trauma (he experienced when he was a child and a teenager).
Seems like he prefers the company of those people to mine, being unable to cut the bond that teis and draws him to these bad people.

Right - left: maybe it says that he is attached to his (family and familiar) past (left), because of that trauma, and he is returning to experience this again and again. Running to these people, preperring them to me and the present relationship.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
There is a regular meeting of this club taking place today, evening. I still don't know which choice he's gonna make - meeting this bunch of sh... ining trash, or come to me.

I said a prayer to Wotan a few days ago, when I was on my way back from Erlangen to here, asking him for help. He said: finish the relationship. At once.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
Of course he chose this bunch of sh... - it's a compulsive act.
Please pray for me.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
He bootlicks everybody - only me, he thinks, he can treat as he pleases.

Back to the dream: I don't know how to interpret the role of the mother. Have you got an idea?

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
The mother reminds me of Mother Earth. Maybe it was her, and that's it.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.